Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The "Unloader

Received my 3rd and 4th Shell Dismantler last week from GB The Unloader. These were made out of Ebony with a slice of Myrtlewood in the middle. Absolutely gorgeous. If you think you dont't need one of these to dismantle a shell, You might want one just for the novelty of the tool. They work every bit as good as they look. Great job Gary. Craig

·
Registered
172 Posts
The

Craig, I second your sentiments. I just have the "ordinary" fancy myrtlewood unloader and it's beautiful as well as functional. I kind of look forward to a bad crimp every now and then. Gary makes a fine product.

·
Supporting Vendor
1,231 Posts
The

Gary,

Two loads of French Orangewood are on the way. Now if we can just get the specs for that Goosing Stick.

Mike

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
The

Well I did a little searching and couldn't really find the thread where Gary is selling these or how to get ahold of him. Does he have a website?

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
The

Gary--My dad worked for GTE for 16 years while tinkering with wood projects in our basement. Soon the woodworking moved to the garage and then he had a big building put up. Then he took an early out from GTE and went full bore with the HOBBY. When my dad sold his buisness and died we had 33 employees. Thats where a little hobby with some drive can go. Good product Gary. Just be careful what you wish for. LOL---Matt

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.