Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,502 Posts
Manning should have spent more time preparing for the game and less on pizza commercials...KS-OKIE

·
Registered
298 Posts
That was a pathetic performance. Looks like all they prepared for was the Seahawks runner...our so called famous "Chump" Bailey got beat on every pass play and not a one of them tackled. Almost looked like professional wrestling!
Manning's lack of mobility means he has to have protection--he didn't get it.
Get some corner backs, and new coaching staff and maybe next year!!

·
Registered
12,450 Posts
As Manning said after the game, we prepared for a different team, Seattle brought a different defense then what we prepared to face.

Better luck next fall.

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Ya to bad 31 other teams will be looking for that better luck also. Manning could have played his best game but the broncos still would have got there asses kicked. Lot of hype for a very shitty game.

·
Registered
7,409 Posts
I had 0 and 5 on a $100 a square pool, payed out $1500. HAHAHAHAHA Thanks to the Redskins donning Bronco uniforms!!!! Jeff

·
Banned
715 Posts
The Seahawks were a much better team than Denver ( last night ) !

Denver should have watched more video of the 49 er's playing the Hawks ,
then they would've been in the game . The 49 er's are better than ether
of those teams playing last night ,in a stadium other than in Seatle .

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
During the game I primed the under-eave and facia board I had prepped on the south side of my house during the morning. Two coats.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
The first snap of the game set the stage for how Denvers night was going to be. Manning and Brady are to old. jmo. Dale

1 - 16 of 16 Posts