Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I graduated from Washington University in accounting, went on to get MBA from U of St. Louis and am a licensed Missouri CPA. I have the skills to hang out a shingle and start making money anywhere, anytime. I fully support Donald Trump. The truth, when I was the age of some of his "accusers", I probably would have loved his attention. Any woman who disagrees, college educated or not, is either a man-hater or a lesbian (perfectly excusable reason).

The media uses the term college educated rather loosely. Most of my "college educated" female customers have several children of different fathers, not married and 1 or 2 years of college. They either live with mom or a boyfriend. Their college subjects don't even qualify them to work at Walmart, which by the way requires some pretty good work skills which these basement children don't have. They also owe $ 30,000 plus, plus, plus in student loans. The reason they are leaning Hillary is they are suddenly waking up to the fact that college loans are like marriage used to be, till death due us part. They are praying she will find away to forgive the loans. In the mean time they have dropped out of school, work just enough to get EITC (huge tax refund ($8000 to $10,000, even though they didn't pay in)), a monthly government allowance on a credit card, another monthly food allowance on a credit card, medicaid and usually are first in line at your local food pantry. These are not inner city women. They live in small towns, get lots of sympathy and community help and usually tried unsuccessfully to trap a man by getting pregnant. Many are also getting several child support checks. If I were a young man I would remain celibate until marriage or a vasectomy.

The truly educated (and that doesn't have to mean college) women are scared of open borders, unregulated trade taking their jobs, elimination of the 2nd amendment leaving us defenseless, no police protection due to "Black Lives Matter" and losing their nice suburban home through "redistribution of wealth". This last group are the only ones who really matter in the polls because the others are probably too lazy to vote. Pray for terrible weather everywhere on Nov. 8th.

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
And??????

So, what is Trump or the Republican party doing to get all those men trapping, educated women, with several men in there life's, in debt to vote Republican?

This somewhat like listening to a teacher who tells me it's impossible to teach some kids because they have no father at home and there not supported by the parent. And, I always say, that's the way it is, what are you going to change so you can teach those kids?

·
Banned
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We're hoping they don't vote. They're so ignorant of the issues that they support Hillary repealing the "Bill of Rights" and instituting "Sharia Law". Ask them who the vice-president is or what the "Bill of Rights" is. If they stay home Republicans win and believe me if it rains or snows they'll stay home and order a pizza. Can't miss and episode of Bachelorette.

Go to a trap shooting event and get in this conversation with a former teacher or a woman who truly finished school and is working or helping her husband maintain a successful job. Beware, you'll get an earful.

·
Banned
4,288 Posts
We're hoping they don't vote. They're so ignorant of the issues that they support Hillary repealing the "Bill of Rights" and instituting "Sharia Law". Ask them who the vice-president is or what the "Bill of Rights" is. If they stay home Republicans win and believe me if it rains or snows they'll stay home and order a pizza. Can't miss and episode of Bachelorette.

WOW.......................

GS

·
Registered
8,200 Posts
IT INDOCTRINATES & IT SADDLES PEOPLE with DEBT

I personally don't owe another persons kid a college education.

If they want one they can pay for it themselves and if it includes debt that is their problem.

Not everyone can sit in the board room or be a surgeon. And while we are at it just how many actually use their college education. I have worked with quite a few building trades people with a high price college education only to go through an apprenticeship in the building trades.

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
Ah, the good old days, when Romney was running and it was the Right that was going to sit out the election and teach the Republican party a lesson.

Carly Fiorina was probable the person both the center and right could have lived with (and, brought along the so called uneducated), but she was thrown out with the trash.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts