Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While you guys and gals are watching the State of the the Regime Address tonight by our exhaultant self proclaimed dictator, with his pen and phone executive orders, I'll be working on clicking my heels, my salute(or heil) and my wife is going to get me on the treadmill to work on our goosestepping. Enjoy the cacophonous diatribe from the Fourth Reich. Charlie

·
Banned
681 Posts
That worthless waste of human skin has nothing to say I want to hear. I`m watching Counting Cars on History channel.

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
Watched College ball while that lying ignorant cuss was running his flaps. Now, I'll listen to decency with the Republican response, shortly...

·
Banned
2,562 Posts
Same old crap. Use a soldier for a prop.......no class for any of them to do that. Had his ACA citizen prop there as well.

Anyone that can honestly say he is a intelligent person is not very bright themselves.

·
Premium Member
18,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How about the Republican Congressman from New York telling that reporter that he would throw him off the fxxxing balcony? Also he would break him like a boy?

·
Banned
4,288 Posts
"Republican Congressman from New York telling that reporter that he would throw him off the fxxxing balcony?"

NOT surprised at all. Republican masters of the universe act like this.

This is also why they are the party of nowhere!!! AND never will-be's.

ALSO about as bad as Huckabee's stupid comments on birth control!!!

Open mouth shoot foot off.......

GS

·
Registered
12,446 Posts
"Open mouth shoot foot off......."

You sure do a bang up job of it!!! mudpuddle!!

You lack of "reading/hearing comprehension" is very telling!

but by all means keep posting, your a laugh a minute!!

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Muddylake? Is that troll still around?

·
Premium Member
18,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The Liberal Response.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts