Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Sky is Falling. Get

We all know what's heading this way, so for a limited time only I'm offering once fired primers for $0.25 each.

The Sky is Falling !! Get 'em while you can !!!

·
Registered
353 Posts
What is the location of the firing pin indentation? Center or 10 o'clock. Would you give me a 3-day inspection period?

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Quick, Brad needs the anti-KALIFORNICATION vaccine.....or, maybe he is a descendant of the musicians in the Titanic.....

·
Registered
683 Posts
I'll tell the story I heard from Ned Berlet. There was a guy who used to take all the junk hulls from Moulton GC and save the brass. Finally Ned made him a de-primer and he started taking the primers apart for the copper and brass. He burned the paper tubes in his wood stove. Finally, he came to Ned;s shop with a five gallon bucket of primer anvils that he didn't know what to do with. So, ysr-racer, I will supply the bucket whenever you want to get started.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
UMMMMMM is that include Hazmat? Cus I got a guy offerin me them at .23 hazmat included!

LOL HAPPY NEW YEAR

Jerry Lewis

·
Premium Member
3,117 Posts
can you tell me which primers have been successful in their first life? I would expect to pay less for Primers that failed to result in Broken targets.do you have the primers relegated to once fired, twice fired, or more? I expect to pay less for primers been used 4 or 5 times.

Charlie

·
Registered
25,281 Posts
Do you have used powder too?

·
Registered
10,214 Posts
How much will shipping cost from Nigeria to 87108?

Pat

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
>>Do you have used powder too?

Don't be silly, but I do have some once-fired wads for sale CHEAP.

And trust me, these are TACTICAL wads.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hey y'all this is a great deal! I've used these before! They have very little recoil and are surprisingly quite. They're great when shooting indoors.

Bob

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.