Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Copper, The definition of stress is trying to keep from choking the crap out of some a- hole who really deserves it.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
If this aint a place to vent than many people on this site should be looking for somewhere else to go ... this place at times is like a estrogen filled room of venting lunatics.

·
Registered
12,479 Posts
I don't know why yours would be yanked, I have seen numerous threads that have the words "just wanted to vent" somewhere in the thread and they were not yanked. Bulge

·
Banned
1,228 Posts
Mr Newbius "this place at times is like a estrogen filled room of venting lunatics." ....~~~~~~~~ DIRECT from his typing fingers....~~~~

I take offense to that statement!

Maybe my estrogen count is a little high right now and you shouldn't be in this room!!! You better watch out......I heard it's catching :( :( :(

·
Registered
7,335 Posts
Dave: It might have depended who you were complaining about. Certain people go and cry to the powers that be, then get the negative remarks removed or the poster is made to go set in the corner.

I believe if you are a big boy, and you appear to be one, and put what you want in your post you should be man enough to take the flack, which you are.

If someone craps on you then to bad for him. If someone buys your service he should pay on delivery not on his payment plan unless pre agreed on. So bust his chops.

Don

·
Registered
12,479 Posts
Big Don,you say Dave: It might have depended who you were complaining about. Certain people go and cry to the powers that be, then get the negative remarks removed or the poster is made to go set in the corner.
This sounds like some Dombocrat move. LOL. I'll get smacked. Bulge

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Cooper, I don't know why it's not alright to share your feelings as it's done quite often on here. I purchased an item on here and it tooks me three months to get it as I had to post everything but the name and someone that knew him recognized who it was and responded to me with a PM. I never came on here and gave out the name so as not to smear his name. As it turned out, it was his son and he made good the purchase. If someone agreed to terms then it's their responsiblity to live up to them. If they can't or don't then they should have integrity enough to let you know. It's tough, as you can't eat promises but it can work out. If you do share the individuals name then make sure you have all your facts together. You never know, it may save someone else some headaches. Jackie B.

·
Registered
9,529 Posts
There is certainly nothing wrong with venting on this site. But there could be a problem with the words you use and the way you use the words when you vent.

Pat Ireland

·
5,045 Posts
It was always my understanding that the truth is an affirmative defense to charges of slander or liable...

If the thread is titled to alert OT and Adult Content, I say allow it! If an adult or poor little Johnnie or Janie opens it up and gets an eyeful, well they just got what they wanted.

regards to all,

Jay

·
Registered
7,593 Posts
Is the thread that you remove?

If it is how did I find it? The only thing that has been removed from this thread is your post the first one on the thread.

Bob Lawless

·
Registered
840 Posts
Repost your comments and thoughts. If someone doesn't like it they don't have to read or respond to it. That simple.

JMHO

Jim C

·
Registered
723 Posts
Bottom line.You can't please ALL of the people ALL of the TIME. Copper....you are a BIG MAN....don't let a LITTLE MAN mess with your emotions. AND do not take the law into your own hands. If that lil' old guy says something about the NAVY.....ASK him if he is an American at heart.OR, just be OK that HE IS A MORON. PLEASE ....don't loose sleep over a moron.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.