Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My gut tells me this is the real deal--we'll do anything to accomplish the following:

1) keep Israel from attacking Iran

2) STOP IRAN FROM TESTING A NUKE TILL AFTER THE 2014 ELECTIONS

Phil Berkowitz

·
Registered
6,039 Posts
I agree with number two. Nothing will stop Israel if they make up their mind their existence is in danger and they will take appropriate action. ed

·
Registered
14,685 Posts
Cantor was on CBS this morning explaining why this agreement was a failed plan of huge risk. Nora couldn't wait to interrupt him and argue that he was over reacting.

It's all about preventing a strike by Isreal before the next election. The goal of this agreement is to make Isreal look bad internationally if they attempt a strike. It's an attempt to handcuff Isreal.

·
Registered
8,217 Posts
Nora learned from the best. They alway interrupt any Republican featured on their show and Charlie should have his fingers broke every time he sits there shaking his fist at someone he disagrees with.

Nora should be made to wear a witches costume and Charlie womens underwear anytime they are in front of the camera.

It will take generations to undo the damage the homeboyz and their minions have done to our country, domestic and abroad.

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Israel marches to the beat of their own drummer.

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Now does anyone not think the "Manchurian Pres." is a possibility. How to destroy the the U.S.

1) destroy the economy
2)destroy the military
3)befriend enemies of the US
4)Lie,Lie. Lie----

John Kerry's new name is John Neville Chamberlain Kerry

Phil Berkowitz

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Can you imagine what that horse-face, John Kerry might have done as President. HE thinks this is a great deal! I wonder how much of the $billions freed up for Iran in this deal will go to the traitors who approved it. Again, follow the money!

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Iran likes the deal.
John Kerry likes the deal.
Barack Hussein Obama likes the deal.
OTOH:
Bibi hates the deal.
ALL you need to know.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts