Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I fear my self-addressed stamped envelope got lost in the mail as I have yet to receive notification of our squad numbers for the California State Shoot. With the shoot just a week away, I'm getting a little nervous. I know my check cleared, so I would assume that means we are all squaded, but it sure would ease my mind (and the nine other folks I squaded) if I could verify.

There are no phone numbers I can find, nor email that I know of. Can someone out there please offer assistance?

Best Wishes,
Valerie

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, Flashmax. I wasn't sure whether the gun club would have the State squad info, but I will definitely give it a shot. I appreciate your help.

·
Registered
22,773 Posts
Thank you, Flashmax. I wasn't sure whether the gun club would have the State squad info, but I will definitely give it a shot. I appreciate your help.

They are sponsoring/holding the shoot so it is a good assumption that they will have your squadding information on their computer. That's the way we do it in Colorado anyway.

Good luck, and good shooting.

Don T

Reactions: Valerie Jones

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Surfer,

It's actually a bit of relief to learn you have also not yet received yours. I wouldn't be particularly worried, but we've got a couple friends who have received theirs. I did receive a very nice note from the webmaster for Kingsburg suggesting the CGSTA would be the one to direct my inquiry.

See you at the State!!

Val

1 - 6 of 6 Posts