Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard on the news today that Ojacka__ had an illegal as his guest at the State of the Union speech. The undocumented was invited by Moochelle.

WTF? The Chief Executive invites an illegal? I'm just livid. Why not a pedophile too? Why not somebody from Organized Crime? Why not the little tyrant from N. Korea? Illegals have did more damage to this country than terrorists.

Yet if you are trying to start a Tea Party political action committee, the IRS will hound you to death. If you don't pay your $1000 dollar property tax to the county you will lose your home. Meanwhile the illegal can come into your community and have the local school district pick up the tuition of anywhere from 7 to 15K per year per kid, and not a damn thing can be done.

A Civil War is underway and we just don't know it.

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
Rush Limbaugh called that speech what it really is:

"The State of the Coup"

·
Molon Labe
11,990 Posts
You should have been aware that the law means nothing to this regime

·
Registered
20,196 Posts
The fellow sitting next to mooch-elle was a combat wounded, 10 tour Ranger. SFC Cory Remsburg. The picture at the link above shows the thing. If you can tell me exactly which one of those in mooch-elle's immediate vicinity are illegal I will kiss your hairy red whatever.

The things the current clown does are bad enough without some know-nothing puffing smoke up everybodies asses.

Don T

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I heard this on a radio show. Google or bing illegal aliens at the state of the union and you will have a half dozen sites reporting this was in fact true. The "Washington Post" reported that Moochelle invited an illegal, but that story was about the 2013 State of the Union. If they didn't invite an illegal this year they sure as hell did last year.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
There are a lot of people who believe Obama is an illegal.

·
Premium Member
18,797 Posts
So, that makes two illegals at the SOU. It is funny that he would use a wounded vet for an example(Remsburg), but the same time, freeze or cut benefits for vets.
I'll never figure that guy out. Charlie

·
Registered
20,196 Posts
Bisi,

Didn't mean to come across as whacking YOU. There are so many things wrong with how the current POTUS has done things these last 5+ years that we can really get incensed about and so it is too easy for us to believe something that isn't actually his doing. It happened with the leftist crowd about GWB. It happened with the conservative crowd about Billy blow-job. It is the nature of the political whippers in the country to get a lie started because after a long enough time of things being bad ( in our own opinions ) that it is just another something bad. People will believe the lie and the truth is secondary. We all need to just slow down a bit and quit chasing the shiny object, the flicked feather, the laser mouse dot on the floor. We have the power to reason and we also have the duty to check the rumors so that the facts come out. The whippers can point to folks chasing lies and forwarding them without checking as cover for the actual crimes that their hero comits.

Don T

1 - 9 of 9 Posts