Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I believe that there is a measurable "psychology of victimization." I believe that the components of such a phenomenon can be empirically isolated and defined. Of most significance for me is my belief that people of any age, gender, religion, skin color, ethnicity, sexual preference can and will, given optimum conditions, seek the protection and validation of a force greater than themselves.

The perception that Barack H. Obama is a mystical character has virtually nothing to do with his being black alone. The Obama Mystique exists because he is 1.) visually black and 2.) because he is visually black AND has mastery of the art of feeding a.)off of and b.)feeding into the "psychology of victimization." He validates victims with his every move, word and mannerism. His skill at manipulating the fears and weaknesses of society's disenfranchised is unmatched in recent American political history and equal to the likes of Stalin, Hitler, and Lenin. Such mastery is pathological. Like Hitler's inner circle, the pathology of the leader spread like a virus to his cadre. One's existence could depend on how accurately the subordinate interpreted the Fuehrer's intent.

The threat posed by Obama extends far beyond the black population in this country. Having just the black vote will never numerically win an election for an Obama type persona. Having the VICTIM'S vote, however, is a force of a different magnitude. Ask yourself, How Many Victims Do I know? Now ask yourself, How Many People Do I Know Who Could Be Manipulated Into Thinking They Are A Victim?

I believe that a part of the "psychology of victimization" can be described as the "after shock," or the feeling the victim has when he realizes he has been violated. The act that created the victim can not be reversed, but, much as in the maxim "an eye-for-an-eye," a victim can ponder a way to get even. The longer the violation is unresolved, the deeper grows the grievance. Rational minds can sometimes manage the intensity of the emotions associated with a violation as egregious as rape, but irrational minds rapidly descend to thoughts of revenge. When irrational minds are fed by pathologically manipulative people like Barack H. Obama, any outcome other than one which is explosive and destructive is highly unlikely. When the cauldron is continuously stirred, as is the case with Obama and his minions, domestic peace and tranquility are unattainable.

My theory that "income equality" equals "reparations" comes from a belief that blacks are perceived by many to be the most aggrieved population in our society. If blacks are viewed as victims by blacks, that in itself, is not grounds for re-writing history. On the other hand, if blacks are viewed as victims by victimized subgroups of all of the groups I mentioned above, then there may be a chance for a different outcome. To restate, "If I can't get ****** to pay me back for the whipping his great, great, great, great granddaddy's overseer gave my great, great, great, great grandaddy, then maybe I'll be able to find common cause with a bunch of other losers and get Old Man Walton and Ronald to give me a raise, not because I've earned it but 'cause I think I deserve it."

As a nation, our problem is not our people. Our problem is the pathological and sociopathic deviant we now have in OUR white House. Instead of promoting OUR greatness, he's destroying OUR unity with his dysfunction. He's one sick schmuck. He is his own self fulfilling prophesy. Can you imagine what would happen if some shrink opened him up and tried to sort out his demons. Sadly, our president is the biggest victim of all.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Black Hitler

·
Premium Member
18,846 Posts
He has divided our country better than any splitting maul, axe or log splitter could do. He has done nothing to bring this country together as a unified nation. It is not a question of whether he is black or not. But he has made it that way. He has made it a race issue. When will they figure it out, that it was their own color that sold them on the Ivory Coast to ships to America. Oh yea, I'm sorry, the Holocaust never happened.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts