Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Remember the " P little Thrigs" by the barber. I believe it was Archie Campbell ang "Hey Grandpa, what's for supper?" with Grandpa Jones.I watched Hee-Haw every week when I was a kid. There is no comedy like that on TV anymore.

·
Registered
753 Posts
I worked with a man many years back that claimed to have known Junior Samples. He swore Junior was not acting, he was as dense as he came off on Hee Haw.

·
Registered
858 Posts
If I remember correctly, Junior Samples and Lulu Roman were real life brother and sister.

I had forgotten all abour rindercella. Am I correct that it was Archie Campbell that had the barbershop where he told those stories? Any body else remember?

·
Registered
80 Posts
The storyteller was Archie Campbell. Reruns of the show can be seen on RFD TV at 8:00 eastern time on Sunday. RFD TV is on channel 231 Dish Network and may be on some cable networks. Good entertainment, still worth watching 40 years later.

·
Registered
713 Posts
I recall my Grandpa Price loved that show and watched it every Saturday night in Mtn. View, AR. My Grandparents watched very little TV but he didn't miss Hee Haw.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.