Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So a man can dress in a female uniform and a woman can dress in a man's uniform and tax payers have to foot the bill for sex change operations. I thought it was bad when sodomy was made legit in the military but I honestly didn't think we would stoop to this level of depravity. We are a vile nation. We murder a couple of thousand unborn each day, let murders off with a slap, say evil is good and good is evil. God is patient indeed.

·
Premium Member
1,201 Posts
Society as we knew it is coming to an end. People that support that nonsense are just speeding up the process. I'm just glad that I am the age I am and lived in the era that I did. I have no desire to see or be a part of what is coming.......................all of you righteous supporters enjoy it......................

·
Registered
6,235 Posts
You are a sick uncompassionate horrible person and definitely not a Christian .
People like you make me sick.
???????

Since when is telling the truth "un Christian"? How is it loving to accept others fallen ways, or openly endorse them? There are plenty of scriptures where people are rebuked for endorsing others who are in open sin. All the Christian teachings show love and compassion for the sinner, with a warning against continuing in sin. "Repent" in various forms shows up 74 times with phrases like "turn away from your sins" dozens more.

·
Registered
30,540 Posts
Pro 3 Man,

Why are you labeling "omgb" a Christain? Perhaps he is of the Hebrew faith?

"Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof." King James Version.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Malachi 2:17 You have wearied the Lord with your words. “How have we wearied him?” you ask.

By saying, “All who do evil are good in the eyes of the Lord, and he is pleased with them” or “Where is the God of justice?”
(NIV)

After "Don't Ask Don't Tell" was eliminated, in 2012 Fort Bliss, Texas had a huge spike in new HIV cases. Most of the patients were married and all had engaged in male on male sex.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think (hope) Pro 3 Man was being sarcastic and not serious. If he were serious, then he's the sick puppy. For the record, I am n fact, an evangelical Christian. I see the USA as the Titanic and most of us as rearranging the deck chairs instead of getting ready for the judgment that is to come. We are a long way down the road to perdition with no sign that we are going to turn around.

·
Registered
9,853 Posts
I'm at a complete loss as to why you feel omgb should should feel compassion toward evil and sinful actions. Reading your reply shows that you are the non-Christian in this thread.

·
Premium Member
1,182 Posts
Pro 3 man...........Damn dude, your kinda taking a beating on this thread and I believe rightly so! Maybe you should go back and read it again and reconsider your statement.

·
Registered
163 Posts
The military has always been a social experiment, from desegregation, to women in a male dominated workforce , don't ask don't tell, women in combat, gay marriage, and now this. There is such a large diverse population in the military that can be easily punished for going against these programs. Once they get out of the military these policies have been a way of life and thus accepted. I do not agree with this but once it becomes policy it is next to impossible to change.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I spent 6 years in the USAF back in the early 1970s. There were a lot of things I saw that weren't right. We were training managers not leaders, basic trainees could quit if they felt overwhelmed, women held to different standards for the same jobs, kissing up to Iranian soldiers in the US for training to name just a few. But man oh man, I never imagined trannys being given permission to display their perversion let alone taxpayers paying for it. We had trouble getting uncle Sam to pay for our kids braces let along sex change operations. Nope, we are on a downward slide into godless evil.

·
Registered
868 Posts
I'm not going to mix military with god.... But I will say.. The military is voluntary currently no draft... If you are a female in a man's body or visa versa... Stay the out!!!!!

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
I retired with 20 years in the Air Force on 1 Oct 1983. I sure as hell would not want to be in it now.

Reactions: llukesh

·
Registered
14,692 Posts
Pro 3, A "Christian" is suppose to consider a person's faults, and have compassion for them. But that doesn't mean they have to like it, or condone it. If the teachings in the Bible and it's interpretations have been correct, the BIG GUY upstairs has got to be shaking his head.

The problem we have right now is that many of our politicians and media think THEY are gods.

Your morals and virtues will never co-exist with mine.

·
Premium Member
2,498 Posts
It seems to me, based on the content of your posts, that your primary intent is to agitate and inflame. You have little, or no, interest in either a civil discussion re: any topic and, furthermore, have no interest whatsoever in guns or the shooting sports.

I would submit that you should refrain from further posts on this site and, if incapable of doing, be banned by the moderators. Feel free to say that I am intolerant - I care not for your opinion, your world views, nor your biased and unflinching new world order mindset.

And one last thought - KMA.

·
Thorn in your side
8,112 Posts
It seems to me, based on the content of your posts, that your primary intent is to agitate and inflame. You have little, or no, interest in either a civil discussion re: any topic and, furthermore, have no interest whatsoever in guns or the shooting sports.

I would submit that you should refrain from further posts on this site and, if incapable of doing, be banned by the moderators. Feel free to say that I am intolerant - I care not for your opinion, your world views, nor your biased and unflinching new world order mindset.

And one last thought - KMA.

BRAVO!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts