Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...wants to say Thank you to Bob Schultz for the shells I won in his drawing. Bob is the spirit of Christmas giving. Thanks, Bob!!!

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are for sale...signed is extra.

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
Uh huh...it's plain to see Sergeant Schultz has HIS boy-toy Christmas elf lined up for the Holidays.

Those shells had Denny's name on them from "hello."

·
Registered
627 Posts
Its been known for many years that the Literalist is in fact, the most handsome shooter in the ATA community. Proof positive is when you ask the Literalist or those that have been pummeled by is wit.

If you don't agree, he will intimidate you with text written in a humorist vane, although cunning as if delivered with physical blow. None can stand up to his words or the great support from his vast majority of friends and acquaintances. The Lit is the main man. Beware of the ramifications of disagreement.

How's that brother?.....Maltz

·
Premium Member
4,871 Posts
I have met the Great Lit,and all I can say is he is the most pretty man I have ever met.Fair shooter also...KS-OKIE.

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
Double Trouble, Apparently Denny associates himself with the "Village People". He does sort of look like the one who wears an Indian headdress. lol

I don't know. After seeing this picture, which one does he remind you of?

Hauxfan!

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Heck I thought both of them would look much younger, lmao. Last photo I saw of Haux he was snoozing between trap events in a car. So would it be safe to say that is an Ioweigen and a Modamzourrian? Scott

·
Registered
373 Posts
If sex with 4 people is called a foursome;
And sex with 3 people is called a threesome;
And sex with 2 people is a twosome;

Now I understand why they call you handsome!

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
7571 quote:

If sex with 4 people is called a foursome; And sex with 3 people is called a threesome; And sex with 2 people is a twosome;

Now I understand why they call you handsome!

Not many get ahead of the Lit in written form or verbally, 7571 well sir, lets just say you are 1 ahead. That was Brilliant. Scott

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.