Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Banned
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I visited the South Florida Shooting Club a couple weeks ago to watch some of the 5 Stand competition and have a look around. I missed their ATA competition the weekend before. It's very nice. It is also a little more expensive than the other clubs I've belonged to at $2000/yr. I think Erie County was $40/yr and Peoria was low I just don't remember how much now. North Jersey Clay Target is $186

· Registered
442 Posts
If the lifetime membership is actually $75,000 for a 25 year membership (rather than per year) that would be a great deal. That comes out to $3000 dollars per year. Assuming they have decent coaches that charge $150/hour, you shoot a flat a week, you’ll get your money’s worth.

· Registered
880 Posts
Anyone know the cost for North Brook Club in ILL. Shot a ATA registered shoot some yrs ago. Forget how many acres, but they had Deer hunting, duck hunting. I don't remember all the other stuff that was included.

6,495 Posts
Pine Creek in southern FLA, was pretty exclusive at one point... they may have filled their membership, but at one time they had a 5 figure initiation fee...

· Registered
3,717 Posts
WOW---with those initiation fees & dues we won't have to worry about the 2nd amendment. A club I belong to WAS $250. initiation & $160.yearly dues when I joined 35 about years ago and that was hard to swallow. Now $1000. init. & $310 dues, at age 80 (& wife(s) cancer) don't shoot much anymore, don't know how many more years I'll be able to afford the club. AND those (our) prices seem (are) low compared to some above.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.