Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,892 Posts
The meaning of

Probably means the same thing Celica, Corolla, Camry, Sentra, and a host of other names of things from Japan.

·
Registered
10,482 Posts
The meaning of

"Satori is a Japanese word used by Zen practitioners to describe the natural harmony of body, mind, and emotions(or spirit).

The mind, when free of all internal distractions, is totaly attentive to the present moment.

The emotions, when free of tension, manifest as pure motivational energy or drive.

The body, when fully relaxed and energized, is sensitive and open to life.

When the three centres are in this relationship, something clicks; that's satori. It's like your watching yourself from within yourself. It's a state which the athlete, musician, and every performing artist, flashes in and out of on many occasions.

Satori feels fantastic! It's the state that athletes describe in glowing metaphores (i.e. being in the "zone"). It's the natural state of the natural athlete. Satori is meditation in motion; it is the reason we enjoy sports."

Whether or not Citori is a slang for this word? Who knows?

Heckuva gun!

·
Supporting Vendor
10,447 Posts
The meaning of

It means: "Clean It Thoroughly Or Rusts Immediately".

I thought everyone knew that.

Tron

·
Registered
593 Posts
The meaning of

I was told it loosely translates into "a wise man who spends his money on practice instead of a high dollar gun and then has more fun taking the high dollar gun owners money at registered shoots" or something like that..... :)Dan

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
The meaning of

Dednlost, I came up with the same answer as you did, elaborated on it a bit, and it was deleted by the moderators. I guess I should have been as evasive in my answer as you were. Oh, well. There but for two letters, a Citori.

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
The meaning of

Cordoba is a city in Southern Spain and Montefeltro is a town in Italy. Urika and Teknys are made up names.

Eric

·
Registered
482 Posts
The meaning of

I read somewhere years ago the name Citori was made up out of the clear blue by the team of Browning guys who designed the gun at Browning or at least had the idea of the gun.

I read it long ago and I can't back the story up, I just remember reading it.

good guns for sure.............

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.