Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all.
Subject "The limited editions of Remington 1100, 1187 and 870 models." is there a illustrated and detailed book available of the full production range of the above engraved limited edition models that Remington have produced over the passed years.

Thanks
Phil

As a after-thought there must be a large number of T/S members on the forum who are fortunate to own an engraved limited edition Remington shotgun or rifle, would you please consider posting a close up photograph of the various engravings of the limited edition models that they own.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
I have three. 1100 Diamond Anniversary 12ga my Pheasant hunting gun, Ducks Unlimited Atlantic Edition 12ga 3 inch Mag 32inch fixed Full Choke my Handicap Trap Gun, 11-87 Quail Unlimited 20ga

·
Registered
209 Posts
There are many "limited editions". The Blue Book of gun values usually list all variations. I have Diamond Anniversary set up as trap gun ,50th anniversary, All American 870, wild life for tomorrow set up as trap gun, matched pairs in 870 and 1100 and a model 4 diamond anniversary. Had 3200 premier trap. The link that Song Dog posted is great if you know the year the gun was offered.
Hope you find what you're looking for.
Steve

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts