Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The implications for trap shooting are enormous. An entire new universe of excuses.

"I couldn't see my shot string so it didn't exist"

"I fell asleep behind the gun and in my state of unconsciousness my shot string went back into the field"

I didn't have good eye focus on the target and it went wave"

Seriously the implications for our understanding of ourselves and the nature of reality are fantastic. We go unconscious about 8 hours per night, yet we don't cease to exist........or do we? Either way my take is that our existence is predicated on some other "self" than the physical one, and it is that "other" self that interacts with the wave and continues our ability to be a part of the physical universe. Without that other self, the first time we fell asleep it would be bye-bye existence for us.

But still, the implications for trap shooting.......... Does ATA know about this? Has anyone shot any patterns using the two slot method? What if 7 1/2's show up as two columns but 8's display wave interference? Does increasing shot speed blow patterns because the pellets begin to re-merge with the field? If they do, is this why field loads produce poor patterns compared to target loads?

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
The state we call "sleep" is not unconsciousness. It is an altered state of consciousness.

It is a rest period for the body and for the brain. It also allows the brain to shuffle and refile data from short term to long term memory.

See link for more detailed information.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts