Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well duh!! anyone taken a good look at her lately?? Time and being "ruthless" has not been her friend!!!

·
Premium Member
18,850 Posts
Yes she could. 'The Three Amigos'

·
Registered
8,217 Posts
More like "The Witches of Washington".

Too bad the Puritans weren't still around for a good burning.

·
Premium Member
18,850 Posts
Yea, that Witches of Washington sounds better. LOL. They don't have stocks anymore, where you can lock them in and have it at the park. Then, people could throw eggs and tomatoes at them. Stuff an apple in their mouths like a pig in the oven.

·
Registered
671 Posts
(((( Then, people could throw eggs and tomatoes at them.))))

Cement blocks and bricks would be a better choice, then beat them with an ugly stick.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
'The Three Amigos'?

More like The Three Stooges.

(Apologies to Larry, Curly and Moe.)

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
What irony. What arrogance. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Hillary Clinton: Lewinsky Was 'Narcissistic Loony Tune'<br>
Archived papers of Diane Blair include insights into Hillary's life<br>
By Neal Colgrass, Newser Staff

Posted Feb 10, 2014 3:36 PM CST

(Newser) – Talk about timing: With the presidential race just a midterm election away, the conservative Washington Free Beacon has dug up the archived papers of a former friend of Hillary Clinton's. Political science professor Diane Blair—described by Hillary as her "closest friend" before Blair died in 2000—kept diaries, strategy memos, interviews, and correspondence regarding the Clintons' early days in Arkansas and the White House. Among the juiciest bits:

In a 1992 memo called "Research on Hillary Clinton," pollsters for Bill Clinton's campaign wrote that voters "fear that only someone too politically ambitious, too strong, and too ruthless could survive such controversy so well. What voters find slick in Bill Clinton, they find ruthless in Hillary.”

In a handwritten note, Blair wrote that Hillary defended Bill over his affair with "narcissistic loony toon" Monica Lewinsky. "It was a huge personal lapse," Hillary told her, but she put the affair "in context" of personal tragedies and political pressure. “HRC insists ... it was consensual (was not a power relationship) and was not sex within any real meaning (standup, liedown, oral, etc.) of the term."

A confidential 1992 memo by two campaign operatives addressed "GF"—Gennifer Flowers—who had just revealed a 12-year affair with Bill. "Exposing GF: completely as a fraud, liar and possible criminal to stop this story and related stories, prevent future non-related stories and expose press inaction and manipulation." Bill later admitted to having an affair with her.

In what appears to be a 1970s note written by Bill to Hillary, he writes about reading an erotic love poem: "At 3:30 this morning I fell asleep over Andrew Marvell’s To His Coy Mistress. It has been a while since I could feel something so sharply across three hundred years."

Hillary called their first year in the White House "hellacious," but took an upbeat approach after Bill's impeachment in 1998. Hillary "sounded very up, almost jolly,” Blair wrote, and talked about going out with Bill and Chelsea to cheers and applause. "This, she said is what drives their adversaries totally nuts, that they don’t bend, do not appear to be suffering

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
That's our next President your talking about.

Wish it was otherwise, but that is the way it will be.

The main difference between the majority of Democrat and Republican voters is that the Dems will back their man/woman till hells freezes over, while the Repubs will stay home if their man/woman doesn't measure up.

270 electoral votes to win the White House and the Democrat candidate will start with something like 250? They have 3 of the 4 largest states (CA. FL. NY.) then add in the entire North East and the Upper Midwest and throw in Oregon and Washington, Nevada. Well you can see and add as well as I can.

Not impossible but improbable.

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
Yep, they start with something like 254, I believe - the number of electoral votes in the 16 states no Republican has won since 1992.

Then you add 3 weeks of "early voting," for canvassers to round up the necessary votes in the 2 or 3 other states they need - and you have it sewn up.

Frankly, I don't see the point in the Republicans even putting up a candidate, except as a contingency in case the Democrat stumbles over something major, and hands the race away too late in the game for the media to repair it for them.

Enjoy your 5-4 Supreme Court. It is temporary. If we're going to get any more potentially ground-breaking Second Amendment cases before the SCOTUS, we have about ten years before that window closes - forever.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
The economy will collapse before then anyway, and the balloon will go up.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Brian, you mean the economy hasn't already collapsed?

Gee buzzy, I was hoping somebody would come on here and disagree. I was wanting somebody to say 2016 is in the bag for the Repubs. After 8 years of the PROs (Pelosi, Reid, Obama) running things the American public would come to their senses and not elect a Dem president for the next 20 years. LOL Then to make me feel even more down you remind me of the Supreme Court. Dam!

Maybe the thing is for everybody to become Democrats. To them choosing a candidate is more about personality/celebrity than issues. Could you imagine the party/media orgasm if Rubio or Cruz were Democrats. To paraphrase what Joe Biden said about Obama back in 06 - "finally a couple of Hispanics who are clean, young, articulate.." They would crème all over themselves - a chance for the Democrat party to elect the first Hispanic. Hell they would have even liked Palin if she were a Democrat. Ditto for Nikki Haley, Bobby Jindal. With the Dems it's the personality/celebrity not the issues. It's the singer not the song. It's the sizzle not the steak. We get a Repub mole with personality to infiltrate the Dems and maybe............

Or we can go the other way and join in the celebrity war. We can start in San Francisco by getting an undocumented alien to run against Pelosi on the Republican side. Preferably one who doesn't speak English. We'll teach em to be articulate in saying one phrase and one phrase only - "isn't it time San Francisco have a person of color to represent them?". Plaster the Bay Area with signs and posters with the undocumented's photo and name - "Rodriguez - Republican - Person of Color" or since it is San Fran we could go with a "Lee" or a "Chin".

Again have em answer every question on every issue with - "isn't it time that San Fran have a person of color in congress?".

Remember it is San Fran they might even win in that district. If they don't win in 2014, do the same in 2016,2018,2020. I guess my point is after a while the minority population of SF will ask why should they keep electing a multi millionaire post menopausal white woman while there is a vibrant, clean, person of color with an R behind their name to vote for?

Since we're going to hell anyway we may as well have fun with it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts