Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although the Hammer is basking in the warmth of his southern digs his presence was felt today. He emerges from the "closet" (thought this looks like the skeet house). Stay tuned as more sightings of the Hammer are being reported.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Boy Has Brittany's looks gone to heck. Harry say it ain't so. At least he's out of the closet.

At least the skirt is the right color for a skeeter. SF...

·
Registered
185 Posts
It was the Mach 1, still waiting on the Infinity. I guess I better get used to shooting in the cold with lots of layers.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Biged says tutu or no tutu he's right proud to pose with the Hammer. And after all the terrible names the Hammer has called us. Biged is a class act.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lots of folks want to get their picture taken with the Hammer. At $1.00 a pic this was a tremendous financial success. Just wait till the Bobble-Head Hammers get here!!!! best wishes Fred Foderotz, VP, International Marketing
HtH Fan Club

·
Registered
185 Posts
Steve our next "event" will be a ham (in honor of the Hammer) shoot on Saturday Dec 20. You might as well grab Uncle Wrinkles and come on over.

lju

·
Registered
187 Posts
Just want to make sure you're not doing anything perverted in the head! How much did you and the other half of the "evil twins" have to pay the girls to pose with the poster?

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Thanks LJU, I will see if the wrinkly one wants to tag along, he can't shoot this time of year, because he can't get the gun up. Steve.....

PS that booger probably did it for free....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.