Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was shooting a Winchester 1200 pump (I mean...it cost less than $500)...we should only let $5K guns and above on the line...

And if that wasn't bad enough, he had the gall to shoulder it and shoot one second after I shot on his left which caused us to shoot quicker than we were used to. He wasn't shooting a P, K, or L gun so we all know he couldn't be any good. But the thing that really pissed me off was that he shot a 50X50. I mean the nerve. Also...the sound of the pumping really bothered me. He pumped his empty hulls into his hand and placed them into his bag instead of just letting them hit the ground like most of us superior shooters. I really hate guys like that who disrupt our squad by shooting inferior guns. The 2nd amendment really doesn't apply to trap guns, so I really don't care if the Government goes after those scary black looking "automatic" rifles and pistols. It doesn't bother me.

Edited: This is how many NON trap shooters see y'all.

·
Registered
8,942 Posts
As duck season approaches I shoot my saltwater rinsed rust bucket for practice.

Other times I shoot a Beretta and some of the guys I shoot with shoot guns BigBore posts pictures of and cost more than some people's houses.

If you are upset with Ricky the rust bucket shooter kicking your azz then I suggest got spend a fortune on a gun so you can look even more like a pompous azz as you get stomped into the ground.

To me the shooting sports has no place for arrogant people - every one of them needs to understand how important the 2nd amendment is and be in support of every aspect of it. There is no picking and choosing which part you care about because when the time comes that they come looking for your guns it will not matter if you have a trap gun or a black gun because they all will melt down just the same. The anti gunners are not going to pick and choose the guns they outlaw and you are a fool if you think they will.

There are probably hundreds of guys on here that started shooting with that exact gun and I am in support of any (operationally safe) firearm that get someone closer to the shooting sports.

That is not how NON trap shooters see y'all - it is how a pretentious jackwagon sees people who shoot lesser priced firearms.

Sorry if you were trying to be a bit sarcastic but I don't find it funny to belittle someone because their disposable pocket of money is smaller than someone else's. That is down right wrong.

·
Premium Member
5,719 Posts

·
Registered
7,344 Posts
I used to show up at fall turkey shoots with my Ljutic and get the stink eye from the "old guys: with their 870's and Ithica 37's and single shot hammer guns....and now I'm the old guy....and all the young punks are shooting black guns with no wood anywhere.

·
Registered
24,856 Posts
Gee, I had to do a second take...
I thought that opener was The Tronster laying a line out in the water
Except @Tron isn't such a goofball.

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
If that's what you think what are you on here for? Just wanting to rub shoulders with us stuck up jackwagons? By the way, nice cast. Attention Tron, you're starting to get some competition!!

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
was shooting a Winchester 1200 pump (I mean...it cost less than $500)...we should only let $5K guns and above on the line...

And if that wasn't bad enough, he had the gall to shoulder it and shoot one second after I shot on his left which caused us to shoot quicker than we were used to. He wasn't shooting a P, K, or L gun so we all know he couldn't be any good. But the thing that really pissed me off was that he shot a 50X50. I mean the nerve. Also...the sound of the pumping really bothered me. He pumped his empty hulls into his hand and placed them into his bag instead of just letting them hit the ground like most of us superior shooters. I really hate guys like that who disrupt our squad by shooting inferior guns. The 2nd amendment really doesn't apply to trap guns, so I really don't care if the Government goes after those scary black looking "automatic" rifles and pistols. It doesn't bother me.

SO...Some guy shows up with a hunting gun and kicks your arse and you bitch about it?

·
Registered
1,088 Posts

you might need to rethink your sport of choice and buy a Prius if your butt hurts that bad

1 - 20 of 58 Posts