Trapshooters Forum banner

The Gun Of The Year 2021 - Krieghoff

5721 Views 29 Replies 28 Participants Last post by  John Henry
The gun of the year 2021
David vs Goliath, Sparta vs Persia. Already in ancient times there were true heroes. These heroes are dedicated to Krieghoff's 2021 weapon. According to Herodot's report, 300 Spartans around their King Leonidas battled the number-wide army of the Persian world empire at Thermopylene Pass in August 480 BC - thus choosing the certain death. Through their sacrifice, the Spartians united the rest of Greece in their decision to oppose the Persians. With the victorious battles of Salamis and Plataiai, the leaves turned shortly later: despite the numerous inferiority, the Greeks won in the end.

The review shows what epochal event the Persian wars were. Their world historical significance cannot be assessed high enough. The success that the Greeks could achieve in defending their homeland was euphorically celebrated not only in ancient Hellas, but also in this day and again as a triumph of freedom over violent domination.

Together with Creative Art engravers, #Krieghoff immortalizes the Spartans sacrifice for the freedom and future of Europe in this year's weapon of the year.
#k80love #krieghoffk80

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
2,982 Posts
Very cool, any time I see something OTHER than a dog/waterfowl it has my attention. If I was an artist (I can draw stick figures you can recognize 2 outta 3 times) I'd would be wanting to expand past the same ol' stuff day after day too.

· Vendor
1,508 Posts
The gun of the year 2021
David vs Goliath, Sparta vs Persia. Already in ancient times there were true heroes. These heroes are dedicated to Krieghoff's 2021 weapon. According to Herodot's report, 300 Spartans around their King Leonidas battled the number-wide army of the Persian world empire at Thermopylene Pass in August 480 BC - thus choosing the certain death. Through their sacrifice, the Spartians united the rest of Greece in their decision to oppose the Persians. With the victorious battles of Salamis and Plataiai, the leaves turned shortly later: despite the numerous inferiority, the Greeks won in the end.

The review shows what epochal event the Persian wars were. Their world historical significance cannot be assessed high enough. The success that the Greeks could achieve in defending their homeland was euphorically celebrated not only in ancient Hellas, but also in this day and again as a triumph of freedom over violent domination.

Together with Creative Art engravers, #Krieghoff immortalizes the Spartans sacrifice for the freedom and future of Europe in this year's weapon of the year.
#k80love #krieghoffk80

View attachment 1743852 View attachment 1743853 View attachment 1743854 View attachment 1743855 View attachment 1743856
Beautiful gun. I visited Thermopylae pass a few years back. Didn’t look much like the movie but it was still a stirring memory. Some of these gun of the year guns probably end up in collections and are never shot. Others are used like any other gun. Whoever gets this one hopefully will let us see it from time to time.

· Registered
15,232 Posts
Beats the hell out of Lincoln getting shot in the head!
The engraver of that gun, Hendrik Frühauf, posted about it on Facebook, but not that side.

I mentioned that it didn't go over too well in the US when it came out, and his response was "not every story has a happy end
🤷‍♂️
".

Perhaps Krieghoff should be more judicious in who they chose to engrave their showcase guns...

· Registered
1,296 Posts
So is that the $18,000 engraving upgrade or the $20,000 upgrade??

It is nice though but I would never pay huge $$$ for engraving, sorry it just doesn't do anything for me

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.