Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Obama, the world's greatest gun salesman, is single handedly responsible for the fact that AR15s are flying off the shelves and the few which can be found are increasingly expensive.

I was at the local Academy this morning and there isn't a single AR15 in stock or on the display rack. The salesman said that they no more are arriving and when and if they do, they will be much more expensive. The manufacturers aren't even taking orders for them anymore because they are so backordered.

Sure glad I read the handwriting on the wall and bought one 2 weeks before the election, while they were on sale at Academy.

Obama isn't even in office yet and he's already done great things- he's my hero.

M

·
0 Posts
Wait until Obama's civilian storm troopers show up on your
doorstep to confiscate your new AR.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OOPS, I meant that I started to buy one but changed my mind. I would never own one of those ugly things- the pit bull of the rifle world, if you will. Really, Obamma, I don't own either an AR15 or a pit bull.

·
Registered
16,533 Posts
Excellent coyote gun once good triggers and more calibers became available.

A running coyote is an impossible target with a bolt gun unless you are very, very lucky.

Not bad in a heavily populated prairie dog town, either.

HM

·
Registered
653 Posts
I was at my local gun shop here in Sacramento and the guys were buying the Saiga (Russian) semi's like crazy. They are a little on the rough side, but like most of the Russian made stuff, pretty foolproof.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.