Trapshooters Forum banner

The Grand -Payment on line and options ?

678 Views 6 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  flashmax
I know you can pay on line with a credit card for events at the grand. Here is my question. Normally you are required to pay for "options" when you pay for the event but, the ATA does not alloy payment of options with a credit card. Can I pay for the "events" with a card and go up to the window and pay for options when I arrive ?
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2,614 Posts
There was some catch last year on paying for options with a credit card. I think they added something like 2.5% to the option amount. But that was only on pre-paid options. At the window, all options were cash or check.

· Premium Member
30,370 Posts
It’s because of the rules. Section VIII B 2 allows up to 1/2 of 1% be deducted from the purse to pay for calculation. If the club allows everyone to pay options with a cc it will cost the club whatever fee the cc company charges them to process the transaction. It wouldn’t be long until clubs stopped offering options at all at that rate.

Reactions: MTA Tom

· Registered
13,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK Here is what it says in the Grand program PG 19 line 8 ------"You may use credit or debit cards to pay for entry fees and IDNR fees. MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and Debit cards will be accepted. However, payment for options must be made with cash or check." OK ,so what some are saying is that I can ignore this rule and pay with a CC IF I am paying on line ??

· Premium Member
30,370 Posts
OK Here is what it says in the Grand program PG 19 line 8 ------"You may use credit or debit cards to pay for entry fees and IDNR fees. MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and Debit cards will be accepted. However, payment for options must be made with cash or check." OK ,so what some are saying is that I can ignore this rule and pay with a CC IF I am paying on line ??
Yes. But there will be a fee. 2.5 or 3% added to the cost of the options selected. Look online for the exact details.

Reactions: slide action
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.