Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The GOP has just adopted a strict "pro life " stance as part of their platform.

The election is over- they have just alienated all women of child bearing age.

Talk about shooting yourself in the foot--what idiots

They just handed the Presidency to the Hildebeast on a silver plater.

Trump must remove himself from this agenda in order to win.

Win first--talk about "pro -life" after you win.

Lie if you must--but you have to beat the Hildebeast.

Phil Berkowitz

·
Banned
5,302 Posts

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hope you're right, but does the poll factor the key states of OHIO, PA. & FL

I jus t got the feeling like there has been a death in the family-- the future of our country is at stake, if Trump loses, the new supreme court will make Roe V Wade moot, for the next 50 years.

That is if we're not facing Mecca 6 times a [email protected] least I'l not be round to see it

Phil Berkowitz

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
I hope you're right, but does the poll factor the key states of OHIO, PA. & FL

I jus t got the feeling like there has been a death in the family-- the future of our country is at stake, if Trump loses, the new supreme court will make Roe V Wade moot, for the next 50 years.

That is if we're not facing Mecca 6 times a [email protected] least I'l not be round to see it

Phil Berkowitz
Florida....are you kidding. How many residents are past child bearing age?

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Back in 92, we had a tax revolt in NJ, I was the Morris County coordinator for Hands Across NJ-was invited to participate in a debate in Trenton--I was seated next to a buch of women who were obvious lesbians and they were all anti-pro-life--the chances of any of them getting pregnant are as good as me winning the GAH.

Keep abortion and its ramifications out of politics-if you're against abortion don't have one.

Phil Berkowitz

·
Registered
6,226 Posts
Talk to any combat vet, if someone still had a heart beat you did anything you could to preserve that life. Abortion is exactly like bayoneting bound POW's. Morally, I cannot accept that. I darn sure do not want to pay the people getting rich doing it.

·
Registered
30,405 Posts
The way I look at it, more oil brings down prices of everything, makes us energy independent and puts the MiddleEast in their place, a third world county. It increases our purchasing power. Why help ISIS, Iran and all the other USA haters putting them in good shape with our money?

Yes there are drawbacks to to much oil, even my wife found that out when her retirement funds took a huge hit this year due to last years plunging oil prices. But we can live with that. We fuel up our motorhome with cheap Diesel and go tour the country.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts