Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Blog: The funniest parts of Hillary's tragic concession speech

Our campaign was never about one person ...

Of course it was. Hillary's slogan was "I'm with HER." It was all about electing her, and electing her just because she was a woman. If you were against her, you must be against women. Her very slogan smacked of division. I didn't see Donald Trump using the slogan "I'm with HIM."

·
Premium Member
18,219 Posts
She could give a crap about the USA. It was all about her and Huma.

·
Banned
4,288 Posts
Screw off middy. Your crooked bitch goddess lost and we are going to piss on her stinking corpse just as long as we want to. You move along, loser and go demonstrate in the streets with your Soros paid scumbag buddies.
You are quite a human being shorty. Bet you mom is proud. Nothing like the head hater showing up and setting the record straight.

GS

·
Registered
15,375 Posts
Lots of hate here............move on folks..........

GS
You are quite a human being shorty. Bet you mom is proud. Nothing like the head hater showing up and setting the record straight.

GS
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz for all of your comments over the next 4-8
years. Nothing to look at here troll.

·
Premium Member
18,219 Posts
LMAO.

·
Banned
4,288 Posts
middy, you really don't deserve to:

1. Own a gun.

2. Belong to a gun club.

3. Post here.

4. Live in America.

You voted for a gun grabbing traitor who sold out our country for money. The fact you voted for her makes you worse than her.
I would keep pushing gun owing democrats away/to the curb......I am sure that will be a successful recipe for all of us to keep our guns. You see shorty it is very easy for me to call my Rep. because I voted for them. On the flip side they just do not want to listen to loud mouth opposing party members.
I campaigned as much as I could for Lon Johnson. Who is a gun owning democrat and believes in the second amendment too....He even got a televised spot from Bart Stupak who was an outstanding representative. But to no avail he lost. Your views on totality/the second amendment and whatever party Trump is, as being some absolute to owning a gun, belonging to a gun club and "live in America" is going to be the most obtuse statement of 2016 I have heard. Check your attitude, get some help and take a deep breath. Or possibly at some point face the self fulfilling prophecy that the only gun in your cabinet is a musket.

GS

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
Who is a gun owning democrat and believes in the second amendment too..
We had one of those too, kicked him out of office after he signed the Brady bill!

He moved to the "cess pool" side of the state, weaseled his way back into politics and THEY rewarded him by making him Governor TWICE now! Oh ya during his term we were awarded, I594!!

"THEY" also voted in a devote Communist onto their city counsel!! No surprise!!

Own a firearm, Vote for any "D", YOUR part of the problem NOT the solution!!!

·
Banned
4,288 Posts
Sorry middy, I have no respect for people who are responsible for ruining this Country.
Own a firearm, Vote for any "D", YOUR part of the problem NOT the solution!!!
A recipe for a disaster. I could not proudly disagree more. As the amount of gun owners dwindle we need EVERYONE. The second amendment is as blind as justice. NOTHING should define it but being an American!

GS

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
As the amount of gun owners dwindle we need EVERYONE
You have to check your facts Middy, firearm sales are through the roof ever since the African sat his Kenyan born ass on the throne.

I campaigned as much as I could for Lon Johnson. Who is a gun owning democrat and believes in the second amendment too....He even got a televised spot from Bart Stupak who was an outstanding representative.
I remember Stupak, he held out on the Obama care vote because the rest of his( and your) party wanted abortion to be funded by the government. In the end he voted for it. Maybe they lied to him, maybe they didn't but I know abortion IS covered. I am also pretty sure he lost re election after that.

Bottom line, everyone jumps on you for this $hit because pro second amendment democrats DO NOT EXIST!

Maybe the guy you tried to help was pro gun, but it sounds like he lost anyways. Your party has been hijacked by wack jobs that right now are protesting the results of the election on Tuesday. What the f**k do they think they are going to accomplish? There is no mechanism to " overturn " a presidential election. I don't think the democrats are even going after recounts anywhere?

These are the BLM pukes and the occupy Wallstreet pukes. This is what they do, and how they do it. Problem is, the media covers them and gives them legitimacy. Very sad. These are modern day terrorists. The Hollywood crowd is calling for revolution and anarchy. Good luck with that assholes, you don't own two guns between the lot of you.

Point being, your party is anti gun, anti second amendment to the core. Other than your guy, they would chastise and ridicule you for being a gun owner.

They are more interested in chaining themselves to a tree everytime someone wants to build a house.

Think about it.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts