1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
29,264 Posts
And it was not that easy for the majority of Republicans who did pick Trump considering the resistance from the GOP establishment.

·
Banned
8,492 Posts
I hope the sanders people realize long before the start of the debates Hitlery was already picked. Surely Sanders people no this don't they.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Don't worry. After being in three New England states this week and seeing countless Trump signs, even homemade ones, I only noticed two Hillary signs and they were "Hillary for Prison 2016" .
If she wins it will be yet another lie.

And all political speech has been about Trump good and bad. Nothing about Hillary at all, never mentioned.

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I hope the sanders people realize long before the start of the debates Hitlery was already picked. Surely Sanders people no this don't they.
If they listen only to msm or social media, they won't,,,,,,,,,,,,,,twitter already pulled down links to it while it was trending in the #1 position,,,,,,,,,,,,,got called on it,,,,,,,,,,,,,you should do a public service to those who supported Bernie as they need to know what the dnc did to them..............

Twitter users erupt: #DNCLeaks disappears from trending news as WikiLeaks emails released

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Sounds like some Democrats are finally getting as fed up with their party as some of us are with ours.

Reactions: big kahuna

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
The fix was in on the email investigation. The fix was in on the meeting with Bill Clinton at the airport. The fix was in on the Benghazi testimony. The fix was in on the campaign against Bernie. The fix was in on the Whitewater scam. The fix is in on the Clinton Foundation money laundering scam. The fix is in with the media smooching Hildabeasts' 2 ax handle wide ass on campaign money from all the 3 world countries. Does anyone see a pattern here??? Waiting to see how they fix the election. What has to happen before that biatch gets indicted and goes to jail???

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
I'm with you Daddiooo. right now she should be sitting in a jail cell. But instead, she is out there free and runing for the highest office in the land. Something not right here! Hell, Nothing is right here!!!

A more crooked woman has never lived.

I just cannot understand why the Dems support here. I mean, you could pull a prostitute off the street and she'd have more morals and integrity than Hitlary!

Okay, I'm off my stump now, but sheesh..........she gets me going!

Hauxfan!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts