Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All,

Just saw this video on the net and I thought I would share it with you....

I think it's neat but at $1300.00 a pop, I think I will pass....

Enjoy,

Stu

Stu Gabriel

·
Registered
696 Posts
I keep a 20 ga auto loader full of low base #2 shot. The wad is enough to stop an intruder at 8 or 10 yards. This thing is for those with an overgrown ego.
Woody
P.S. I'm not impressed either.

·
Registered
10,047 Posts
Impressive, but at that price I could most likely hire the guy in the creature from the black lagoon outfit to sit outside my house as a guard for a long time. I have an 870 TB with a full choke that I paid $185.00 new years ago that hits them pretty hard too. In all seriousness, I hurt my wrist a few years ago and made a forend that was similar so I could withstand the recoil.
Wonder what size shot he was using?
Thanks for posting.
Steve Balistreri
Wauwatosa Wisconsin

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Impressive, but at that price I could most likely hire the guy in the creature from the black lagoon outfit to sit outside my house as a guard for a long time. I have an 870 TB with a full choke that I paid $185.00 new years ago that hits them pretty hard too. In all seriousness, I hurt my wrist a few years ago and made a forend that was similar so I could withstand the recoil.
Thanks for posting.
Steve Balistreri
Wauwatosa Wisconsin
My primary weapon, should not require two hands to use it--my FN-57 ,with a 30 rd mag-is good enough for me

Phil Berkowitz

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Its made by Galazan. Standard Manf LLC is his company I believe. $1300 would be the cheapest thing Tony ever made I think :)

·
Banned
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Thanks for posting.
Steve Balistreri
Wauwatosa Wisconsin
Steve,

We haven't touch base in quite sometime.

How are you and your family doing?

We have two new additions to our family:

Blake was born 4-15-2015 and Mia was born on 8-14-2015

We have our hands full with them...

Well hope all is well with you and Have a Great Labor Day Weekend..

Your friend from Philly...

Stu

Blake Now 4 Months Old

IMG_20150821_111324244_HDR.jpg

Mia is now 2 weeks old
1mia.jpg

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
My primary weapon, should not require two hands to use it--my FN-57 ,with a 30 rd mag-is good enough for me

Phil Berkowitz
Mine as well.

·
Premium Member
3,128 Posts
I guess no one noticed who was doing the shooting demonstration.
Who was it? I watched but didn't pay attention to that. Plus the whole full body camo thing.

Cool gun. I have no need for one but it's unique and I bet it would be fun to shoot.

Beautiful grand babies Stu!

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Shooting twice and then pumping seems like a problem waiting to happen, especially for those used to shooting once then pumping.

Baby pics were nice but they sure were way off topic

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
Shooting and pumping is not a problem. The whole procedure goes very smoothly whether you shoot once and pump or shoot twice and pump. The gun is very forgiving and foolproof, at least while I was shooting it.

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Shooting and pumping is not a problem. The whole procedure goes very smoothly whether you shoot once and pump or shoot twice and pump. The gun is very forgiving and foolproof, at least while I was shooting it.
Shoot it with one hand, the military uses a Benelli auto loader

Phil Berkowitz

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
sad to see tony go from bringing back the fox, to restoring 21's, to.........a dp12?
i guess everyone needs an edsel to snap peoples ambitions back to reality. id rather patch a small hole in my wall from a 9mm, than have to remodel the entire 2nd floor from one of those things going off a few times. home defense. right. defend from what? the entire russian army? lol.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts