Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I've been away for a while. What ever happened to Dr. Longshot? He always got a chuckle out of me.

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
The good Doctor is over at the official ATA Forum, complete with a picture of himself from about 30 years ago. He's giving advice that no one asked for & few will read. Six posts to date.

Go check him out!

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
OMG the poor man is making an even bigger fool of himself over there, he has totally dominated the forum and the responses………………………….very few. Same head bashing the wall argument he had on here, he is preaching to the choir. Really sad to see. Scott

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I always thought he had a screw loose but, damn entertaining . I'll have to check him out on the ATA site.

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
Dr Longshot just didn't know when to quit, he had (has) more combined experience over the years than many of those who would challenge his merit ... Trapshooting is the only sport where you can be in the ATA for 3, 4 ,5 years and be on the 20 yardline and know more than those who have shot for over 30, 40, or even 50 years besides competed in shoots much larger than many of them will ever know for payouts that will probably never be seen again ... Gary is on a forced time out from what has been said and has been floating around on TS.Com for awhile ... His being hushed so the ones who have all of the answers can express them to anyone who will listen, he will not be there to challenge what they say but that don't mean its all fact ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Well ol Doc is the feature speaker on the ATA site, it appears he has about 90+% of the posts and no questions, he has them stunned, waiting with baited breath. Coming to a theater near you!!!! Scott

·
Registered
272 Posts
Ewwwwww......baited breath.

Anchovies anyone?

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
I would certainly doubt it....he is a very positive contributor to this site. Dr. Longblow & nameisjoe, not so much.

I hope that the "short vacation" given to blow & joe are permanent!

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Gary is certainly a character. Even entertaining at times.
Got to give him credit for not usually resorting to rudeness or name calling.

Bill

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
I could volunteer to take his place. I've had an interest in learning how to write creatively and have considered enrolling in my local jr. college in adult composition to see if I could at least learn to write short stories, paragraphs with some wit, hyperbole, jokes, apply to the Jimmy Fallon show as an adjunct writer, get a scholarship to some academy run by established professional staff writers in the entertainment biz, advise P.J. O'Rourke re. his writing about automobiles, and get an invite to Jay Leno's Garage.

Yeah, I could do it! No sweat!

My first topic: "The ATA Needs to Rethink the 30 Yard Line"

Second topic: "Playing At Least One Option Should be Mandatory"

Third topic: "Handicap Yardage Placement Will be Determined With 50% Weighted Influence based upon 16 yard average. The other 50% Shall be determined by earned yardage. A Conundrum that Must be Fixed."

Fourth topic: "Total Fuel Ban in NHRA. Gasoline Only"...oh, wait, that's a different sport and was answered 50 years ago. Time to dredge it up again.

Yeah, that'll do it...

·
Registered
6,230 Posts
"Got to give him credit for not usually resorting to rudeness or name calling"?

Apparently all the blatant lies and character assasination he put forth against Neil Winston didn't count.

-Gary

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.