Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First she killed him then she ate him, then she drove to Lubbock and pooped him out in a Honey Hut.
He will spend eternity where he belongs.

·
Premium Member
11,995 Posts
First she killed him then she ate him, then she drove to Lubbock and pooped him out in a Honey Hut.
I think he is talking about Vince Foster... Couldn't have seen the same debate I saw...

image.jpeg

Oh, and I am adding another to the 'Greatest IGNORE list' on TS.com.

·
Banned
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
President Hillary is going to take assault weapons away from bangers, idiots, criminals and morons. I'm all for it. Gun lobbies can go to hell. I'm tired of their attempts to brainwash me and real tired of the ICs they have been successful with.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
President Hillary is going to take assault weapons away from bangers, idiots, criminals and morons. I'm all for it. Gun lobbies can go to hell. I'm tired of their attempts to brainwash me and real tired of the ICs they have been successful with.
You can't actually be that effin' stupid, can you?

·
Banned
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Setterman: now that the Republican party is history and won't control the Senate it should be easy to get some responsible gun legislation passed.

·
Registered
5,769 Posts
Over three thousand killed in Chicago since the first of the year. Mostly with handguns. What has she...Obama and Emanuel done to get those guns off the streets? She vomits the words mentally challenged libs like to hear and they spoon it up and all the while wishing they had a bigger spoon. Brainwash you? Its already done and you don't know it.

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts

I really don't understand why anyone responds to this trash. It is just posted to irritate and provoke. Just ignore it!

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
There are those Fools that really believe this S*&t. If either of them could accomplish half of what they promise, we would have a much better country. All of her dreams will never get by congress, that is if she's not in jail. Truthfully, we cannot afford her ideas. Oh, I forgot, Obama will give her a full pardon if she's not elected.

·
Banned
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Why does Trump wear so much make-up? They must put it on him with a shovel. Why does he dye his hair orange? Why does he flit his wrist around like a little girl? Maybe he IS a girl! Maybe he's Rosie O'Donnell? Let's spread the word.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Started hearing a little talk on some talk radio stations this morning about Hillary's response about the 4 minute warning the president has to respond to a threat.
Pretty sure that was not common knowledge to but a few people.
Maybe she gave away some information there that she should not have to make her look more knowledgeable..
Probably nothing will come of it.

·
Registered
146 Posts
don't feed the trolls, or as they are otherwise know; agitators.

they spout ridiculous drivel in an attempt to provoke a negative response, then whine to have you banned because you hurt their feelings or insulted them or..............

1 - 20 of 35 Posts