Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if The Country Gentleman (Todd Nelson) are still in business? I have called, texted and emailed multiple times with now response. Not sure if the contact information is up to date. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
402 Posts
They have a schedule posted where they do onsite work. Maybe they’re on the road and hadn’t received your message yet. If you can’t get a response you may want to consider using Laurence Pylinski. I’ve used both for stock fittings and both are great at their craft. Pylinkski also travels to major shoots. If you google him you’ll find his website.

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Todd, AKA the Country Gentleman, has been shifting his focus more towards coaching, and was trying to get someone to buy out his business years ago. He still does some road trips, but not with the number of visits he would do in the past.

Laurence Pylinski has also slowed down a bit. He told me he is going to try to keep his trips to within 200 miles of home.

Two great craftsmen who are probably looking to spend a little more time at home.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts