Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was watching the news of that clip they are showing with someone going up to the car and shooting those two police officers out west.
They have not caught any for this dastardly cowardly crime as of yet.

The more I watched it, the more it actually looked like the person running away was a girl. Look at the way they pointed the gun when they shot the cops. Look at the funny gait when the perp was running away.
I'm not saying for sure I'm right, I just wondering if anyone else is thinking the same thing?
Anyway, I hope they catch whoever did this and lock them up so far underground that they'll have to pipe sunlight down to them for the rest of their life.

Hauxfan!

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Yes, I agree with you. As soon as I saw the video I thought the coward runs like an over weight awkward female!

I hope all those responsible for this don’t live to brag about it to their fellow street thugs!

Steve

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
I'm not sure which part of this whole affair makes me the most angry... that some person would actually, consciously decide to carry out that attack, or the political culture created that in effect says this is now a normal and accepted part of the American culture.

I agree the body posture and gait do appear more typically female (if that is still an allowed term).

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
They will catch the perp because LeBron James is going to step up to the plate with his money any day now.

This is madness and whoever they catch will be back on the streets before lunch.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They will catch the perp because LeBron James is going to step up to the plate with his money any day now.

This is madness and whoever they catch will be back on the streets before lunch.
Sure hope they don't get back on the street for a long, long time!

Hauxfan!

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
I thought the same first time I watched it, still make me sick that the rioters blocked the entrance to the ER shouting disgusting words towards the ambulance...............what the he(( is wrong with these people...

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
I said the same thing, "that's a woman", the very first time I seen that video.. Before shooting, walking up on the car, walks like a woman. Hope they get whoever is responsible and there is no trial, if you know what I mean!!!!

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
Could it appear to be a female due to the clothing around the top of its legs, restricting its stride?

The reports said it was a male and I believe that came from the two victims.

·
Registered
28,975 Posts
deleted

·
Registered
7,883 Posts
I did not think girl but thought young person, definitely had a funny run to him or her.

And what did you expect from the loud mouth James?

·
Banned
7,664 Posts
I thought it was a midget too.

Whoever it is, needs to be hang on the town square.

Reactions: DuckNut
1 - 20 of 33 Posts