Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THE CATHOLIC CHURCH - QUITE REVEALING !! Interesting, the Catholics can do it by themselves. (Remove O )

THIS IS EYE OPENING...

When the Catholic Church was founded, there were no hospitals. Today, one out of five people in this country receive their medical care at a Catholic hospital.

When the Catholic Church was founded, there were no schools. Today, the Catholic Church teaches 3 million students a day, in its more than 250 Catholic Colleges and Universities, in its more than 1200 Catholic High Schools and its more than 5000 Catholic grade schools.

Every day, the Catholic Church feeds, clothes, shelters and educates more people than any other organization in the world.

The new Obama Health Mandate could end all this and the tax payers would have to make up the loss.
Also, all Catholic adoption services would come to an end; a human disaster.

There are more than 77 million Catholics in this country. It takes an estimated 50 million Catholic votes to elect a president. I am asking all of you to go to the polls in 2014 and be united in replacing all Senators and Reps with someone who will respect, not only the Catholic Church, but also all Christians, and all Religions (with the exception of Islam).

Mr. President, you said, "The USA is not a Christian Nation". You are wrong! We are a Christian Nation founded on Judeo-Christian values allowing all religions in America to Worship & Practice Freely. Something Islam will never do.

Oh, and by the way, on your so-called 'MUSLIM HERITAGE' IN America ...I was just wondering:

Have you ever been to a Muslim hospital?

Have you heard a Muslim orchestra?

Have you seen a Muslim band march in a parade?

Have you witnessed a Muslim charity?

Have you seen Muslims shaking hands with Muslim Girl Scouts?

Have you seen a Muslim Candy Striper?

Have you ever seen a Muslim do anything that contributes positively to the American way of life?

DON'T KEEP THIS - SEND IT OUT TO YOUR LIST.
Let’s circulate this to as many as possible.

- - - - and do vote in November, 2014

·
Registered
6,079 Posts
Although I am protestant I wish the Catholic church and your message success in your mission. You are right in your views on muslims contributions. And though I haaven't seen him in a few years I knew a Jewish man who helped build Chrisian churches. I respect all three..Protestant Catholic and Jewish but cannot find respect for a people or religion that tries to kill a schoolgirl for wanting education nor those of that sect that do not speak out agaist it. Again, bulge much success and thanks for your efforts. ed

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
Protestant- Catholic-Jewish or any denomination that is not "totally" brainwashed needs to listen to BB (Pa). If we don't get things straightened out SOON we will be nothing but slaves. This puppet in the White house is only that, a puppet it's the people pulling it's strings that we have to get out of power. (Soros-Pelosi-Jarrett and the list goes on)Ross Puls

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
We have a muslim charity Its Obama giving the United states away, Look at all the hand outs and sell outs he gives

·
Registered
491 Posts
I heard of It. Obama Charity. They give all the stuff Americans Worked Hard For to the Muslims that have enriched this country, because the USA is not a Christian Nation Anymore its a Muslim Nation according to Obama.

·
Registered
12,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
around 4 1/2 minutes he proves you right Al Perez.
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-2IifHZ-Qog?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
I saw a Muslim dead guy once, can't wait till I see a lot more like in a Parade ... They want to kill us, so ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

·
Premium Member
18,864 Posts
Great post Mike.

·
Premium Member
12,319 Posts
Bulge,

One of the sad facts of this is that the oldest medical school in the world - in Salerno, Italy (the seat of the catholic religion) was founded by four teachers - one Latin, one Greek, one Arabic, and one Jewish. This was done on purpose - to bring the healing skills of four different cultures together to provide the best possible care.

Sadly this cooperation is lost.

This has been going on for longer than one might think, but it certainly looks like it is coming to a head...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts