Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Well known trouble maker
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sometimes you just have to take a stand. Enough is enough! The insults and innuendos have reached a tipping point. We at Bi-Star have suffered in silence long enough. Today the chickens come home to roost.

No other brand of firearm has suffered the continuous and slanderous rhetoric directed at Bi-Star. Well, maybe that brand that Hopper used to shoot, but that's a different story. We are fed up! We're not going to take it any longer. We will put an end to this travesty once and for all. We issue the Bi-Star Challenge to each and everyone of you pinko commie bedwetters.

Team Bi-Star will take on all comers in a cage match. We have the cage set up in OKIE'S garage. We wanted to set it up in Hoppers outbuilding but OKIE wouldn't come to Ohio so we made him host the event. We asked Senior Smoke to be the guest referee but Hopper pointed out that he would be unable to climb into the ring without getting dizzy so we rescinded invitation. We have reached out to OSOKIL to fill this opening but have not heard back yet as of the time of this writing.

Team Bi-Star understands the restraints regarding travel at this time so we will postpone the event until the big Missouri Fall Shoot. And after we are finished taking you apart in the cage, our squad will kick your ass on the trap line as well.

Are you girly men up to the challenge?

If you think you and your squad have what it takes contact DukeFan via PM to reserve one of the openings.

Bi Star Challenge.jpg

·
Registered
31,712 Posts
Well, I guess that is better than a LAWSUIT. But what kind of suits are those? Did you guys raid the teenage daughters closets?

Reactions: docbombay

·
Premium Member
5,477 Posts
Damn, I need a haircut! :D

·
Thorn in your side
8,114 Posts
I also noticed, this must have been taken before OKIES decision to eat Co-Co puffs and chocolate milk for b fast. He looks a little more streamlined in this pic.

Or maybe it was before the 12 pack of Bud Light Lime a day thing started.

·
What squad am I on?
Lots of different guns...
7,912 Posts
First of all, I'd never get that close to Okie, Tron said he smells funny, his words not mine. Secondly, we're obviously in violation of the social distancing requirement, I don't feel like getting whipped with a bamboo stick.

·
Premium Member
4,657 Posts
It sort of scares me a little reading that a bunch of grown men spend this much time out of their life's thinking about me and my eating , drinking , and hygiene habits . This homebound crap is starting to have negative effects on some of you.....

·
Registered
31,712 Posts
It sort of scares me a little reading that a bunch of grown spend this much time out of their life's thinking about me and my eating , drinking , and hygiene habits . This homebound crap is starting to have negative effects on some of you.....

Does this mean you are not going to send us 10 dollars a month to often mention you in our posts, anymore?

Reactions: Gussers

·
Registered
355 Posts
Sometimes you just have to take a stand. Enough is enough! The insults and innuendos have reached a tipping point. We at Bi-Star have suffered in silence long enough. Today the chickens come home to roost.

No other brand of firearm has suffered the continuous and slanderous rhetoric directed at Bi-Star. Well, maybe that brand that Hopper used to shoot, but that's a different story. We are fed up! We're not going to take it any longer. We will put an end to this travesty once and for all. We issue the Bi-Star Challenge to each and everyone of you pinko commie bedwetters.

Team Bi-Star will take on all comers in a cage match. We have the cage set up in OKIE'S garage. We wanted to set it up in Hoppers outbuilding but OKIE wouldn't come to Ohio so we made him host the event. We asked Senior Smoke to be the guest referee but Hopper pointed out that he would be unable to climb into the ring without getting dizzy so we rescinded invitation. We have reached out to OSOKIL to fill this opening but have not heard back yet as of the time of this writing.

Team Bi-Star understands the restraints regarding travel at this time so we will postpone the event until the big Missouri Fall Shoot. And after we are finished taking you apart in the cage, our squad will kick your ass on the trap line as well.

Are you girly men up to the challenge?

If you think you and your squad have what it takes contact DukeFan via PM to reserve one of the openings.

View attachment 1666423
Reminds me of The Village People.

·
Ya can't miss with a shotgun
2,670 Posts
Wad, is that the same Blouse you were wearing in that photo you sent me last night? I also noticed I missed a video call at 2:21 a.m.

Well, to answer your question...... yes, it does make your butt look big.

(I just marked this as Private so nobody else can read it)

1 - 20 of 71 Posts