Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A quarter of 2009 is already behind us. Many are seeing a drop in lead prices yet many still are not happy with the cost of a 25lb bag of shot. There is a simple solution and you don't need a shottower to make your own shot. Why pay $25 or more for a bag a shot when you can make your own for around $3-$5.

Visit my website to learn more about the Better Shotmaker or call me at 256-587-0107. If my recorder picks up leave your name and phone number (I don't have Caller-ID) and I will return the call. I like to meet the needs of a person who is interested in making their own shot.

James Stewart
Shotmaker

· Registered
2,399 Posts
A bump for a good guy with a good product. My only comment is that Mr. Jim is conservitavely honest with run rates. My standard machine with 7 1/2 drippers averages 1.5# per minute when warm and running. He dosn't make a comment about reject rate but if your lead is clean it will be less than 1%.
I have made a 55gal drum of shot with mine and it seems to run berret now than when it was new.
Respectfully
Jim Porter

· Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jim Porter,
Thanks for the "bump up'. I am glad you like your machine and are enjoying making your own shot. I would rather be conservatively honest than boast more lbs/hour that aren't true.
Shotmaker

· Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jF,
Thanks for the glowing endorsement. I do stand behind and in front of my product. Possibly my customer service is the best advertizement I can get.
Glad you are enjoying making your own shot.
Let me help you with your needs to make shot.
Shotmaker (James Stewart)
256-587-0107

· Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My Standard and Black Max machines look alike on the outside but are different on the inside. Thus the reason for only the 2 pictures on my web site. I'm not technology smart when it comes to the computer so I have not figured out a way to put a streaming video on TS.com

If you call and my recorder picks up please know that I will call you back. It may be a couple days later but I do return all calls that leave their phone number and name. I do not have Caller ID so please leave your number.

Spring is here and the State Trap Shoots will begin shortly here in the South. I know that attendance will be down but there are stil those die hards that will keep the sport alive.
I wish everyone good shooting and a safe trip if traveling any distance to shoot.
Shotmaker
James Stewart
256-587-0107

· Registered
1,153 Posts
Here you go Scott.<br><br>
<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i155.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid155.photobucket.com/albums/s294/scottk66/-1030.flv">

· Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Scott K:
Where have you been Scott? Good to hear from you. Thank you for putting your photo's back on ts.com.

JollyTrapshooter:
Thank you for making the video work. Some people have a great talent for computer stuff.

The Better Shotmaker: the original and still the best. Often copied but never equaled. Apparently shot is going up again. All machines in stock and ship next day after payment received. Give me a call at 256-587-0107 and we can discuss your needs.
James Stewart
Shotmaker

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.