Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The best money I

A few weeks back I visited Dennis DeVault's shop to have a fitting done. With a few tweaks, they were able to get my existing stock to fit to me. Dennis also watched me shoot a little at a local club and pointed out a few areas that needed work.With a little change to gun and eye holds, my scores have improved about three to four birds a hundred.Thanks again Devault crew, it's been the best money I've spent in trapshooting. Brad Kaminski,OH.

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
The best money I ever spent was getting divorced from my second wife, she didn't like anything I did ... When I was working all the time she complained about that, then she complained that I wasn't working enough ... She loved boating, I bought a boat she hated it because it was to fast ... She said she liked camping so I bought her a tent and gave her that the day she got the divorce papers ... Eliminated that problem and she is still complaining over 25 years later ... I don't think she ever used the tent either ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

·
Registered
7,177 Posts
On trapshooting....Britt Robinson Clinic....haven't had the pleasure of dealing with Dennis and crew....yet...but have no doubt it would be worth every $.01...

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
Bought a car in 1995 and still have it. It had 55,000 on it and now has 244,000. Ave repair's. still running great. I will be sorry when it goes because I will not be able to replace it with the trash thats made today.

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Best money I ever spent was in buying the 90T I got from Joe90T. My shooting has improved more than I ever dreamed possible.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cuban, My 90t that I bought back when Jaquas blew em out, is a close second. Kolar really needs to start making them again!

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Thanks to Brad for posting this and I appreciate the plug. As for Stumpi25 I think that it may be the other way around according to your buddy Ed. He told me between the pie and all the gun stocks things are getting rough out there. But back to the post thank you again I look forward to seeing more shooters this summer.

Dennis DeVault

·
Registered
368 Posts
My goodness sakes Dennis if you can't read the difference between 24 & 25 how and the world are measuring the lenth and thickness of the those stocks you build, I think we have a new conspiracy theory, who is really building Devault stocks. Thanks Stan

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
I can tell you right up front I do not build those stocks that is why I refer the credit to The Crew. 24 or 25 it makes no difference I am told that with all the yardage reductions it is hard to keep track anymore. It was told to me today that your shoes have so much sand in them that there are little palm trees growing from the back of your heels. I have no pictures for proof it was just a visious rumor from some of your close friends. Have a great weekend and shoot well my friend.

Dennis DeVault

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.