Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i'm not real good at winter fishing but here it goes. Who is the best Trap Shooter to ever live and why? I'm limited on my knowledge of Trap Shooting History but i would have to say Leo would certainly have to be considered for the honor.

Matt

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Didn't know anything about it. Are they gonna have a shoot or whats the deal?
Actually Jim, the weather said high of 35* and dropping Saturday morning. Shoot on Friday and it will be warm.
Matt

·
Registered
299 Posts
Matt------ Jan 1 shoot Trap Skeety Sporting clays Shoot what you want Door prizes Trophys

Did not want to hear about temp change been a couple days scince watching TV Iwill shoot on Fri

jim

·
Premium Member
19,222 Posts
Britt Robinson is a great one. Charlie

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
I was there at Cardinal a couple of years ago when Leo ran the 500 doubles at Cardinal Center! My friend and I watched one doubles event as we followed Leo! He got a "no pair" and we were astounded to watch as Leo's muzzle raised at least 4" at his call! We laughed our butts off that even the big boys do this! Needless to say, he smoked the next pair! Tom Rhoads

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Dan Orlich of his era(1950's into the early 70's). Dan Bonillas of his era(1970's, 80's early 90's)

Dan Orlich put Ljutic on the map. Dan Bonillas did the same and much more for Perazzi. No one should leave these guys out.

·
Registered
25,281 Posts
Which one complains the least?

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
I only have met & shot with one of all these mentioned. He is a true gentleman. He is also a great teacher of the game and will go down in history as the greatest trap shooter who ever lived. He is just a down home good ole boy who loves the sport and always has time for others. He believes in our young shooters. He is a strong family man. Leo harrison is the man and always will be.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Tom, at every clinic Leo preaches not to move the gun until you identify the target, that being said, he also adds that you will never completely eliminate that habit from your shooting, or at least he doesn't feel that he will ever be able to eliminate it completely. If Leo was perfect, what would I have to nag him about? Most don't realize who it really is that keeps him on his game (hahaha)Happy New Year....Karla

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.