·
Premium Member
5,477 Posts
Patience padawon.

Reactions: KS-OKIE

·
Registered
31,711 Posts
It takes longer to issue the average book, because of these Internet forums. Every shooters scores have to be reviewed and adjusted. Every time some clown posts a disparaging remark about the ATA here or else where, they have to deduct 2 birds from the persons totals. Every time the word “lawsuit” is mentioned they have to deduct 3 birds. It’s taking longer every year because of the increase of clown postings.

·
Registered
31,711 Posts
I have had mine since Monday.
I think you mentioned the word “lawsuit” was in only one post. Oops! Damn, I did it again. Three more targets lost.

·
Thorn in your side
8,114 Posts
I think you mentioned the word “lawsuit” was in only one post. Oops! Damn, I did it again. Three more targets lost.

My memory is pretty bad, but I think that was before I received mine in the mail. I canceled the lawsuit that I had pending. Not sure what Tron will do, he is very vindictive sometimes, even though he is a nice guy.

·
Premium Member
4,657 Posts
Not yet . I`m still waiting .

·
Registered
5,499 Posts
Due to the financial crunch they were forced to only publish a small book with the “Big Dogs” in it. The fact that I got mine and you didn’t speaks volumes for your skills as a trap shooter. Maybe next year you will get one!

·
Thorn in your side
8,114 Posts
Due to the financial crunch they were forced to only publish a small book with the “Big Dogs” in it. The fact that I got mine and you didn’t speaks volumes for your skills as a trap shooter. Maybe next year you will get one!
When did you get yours? I am trying to see if I got mine before you, that I am a bigger DOG than you. Not that size matters, but still I am curious.

·
Registered
31,711 Posts

I think are confusing “Big Dogs” with the “Sandbaggers” edition. Some people like Tron and The Literalist get one of each. Check the title on your edition again, Sandbaggers is published first.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts