1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
5,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why not start another Class of Shooters Call it REFUSED YARDAGE GROUP

For those with denial syndrome or call it the DENIAL YARDAGE GROUP

or the HIGH HOPES GROUP

they already have HIGH HOPES, HIGH UP IN THE SKY HOPES, THEY KEEP BUTTIN THEIR HEADS ON YARDAGE HOPES, HOPING FOR APPLE PIE HOPES.

Now watch how many jump on my A** I guess I am a Thread Promoter

Gary Bryant
Dr.longshot

·
Registered
840 Posts
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

YAWN

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Wake me when something meaningful is written in this thread....

Jim C

·
Registered
12,481 Posts
Gary, with all due respect you seem to be extremely UNhappy with the ATA. Why don't you start your own shooting organization then you can make all the rules that you like. Bulge.

·
Registered
7,258 Posts
Gary,
I haven't played the money for years, I don't enter calcuatta's,I just shoot for the pure enjoyment of it. If I win a trophy (unlikely, but it could happen) or some added money...fine. But as usual, you come out of the gate bitching because you've got nothing better to do....sad...

Ron Burr

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
I agree with Galt, and that is not something that I do often. I found a lot of clever sarcastic humor in the Doctor's post.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.