Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thats right ... no more for me ... I QUIT

I have had enough. Have you ever seen a apoplexied monkey trying to fornicate a chicken? Well that is about the scene was on Saturday when I shot and I wasn't even lucky enough to be the monkey ... I was the freakin chicken the way I was shooting so no more for me ... I QUIT!!!

I aint gonna shoot this crap no more ... I aint gonna put myself thru it again ... at least not until maybe this Saturday when I can make it back out to shoot again.

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
It wasn't your fault,the targets were extra hard,going too fast and flying all over the place and your gun was out of kilter and the shells you shot were duds and other people were disrupting your rhythm and the wind was from the wrong direction and most of all you shot where the targets weren't.

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
I believe it's all in your attitude. Even when I shoot bad, I shoot good. And when I am missing I usually know why and can correct it. All it takes sometimes is a family argument or somebody cut you off on the way to shoot or something like that and you are off kilter till you get your head right. No I'm not an instructor or a sxxxx axx just know what works for me. Jackie B.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Well, I was there.. and saw it with my own 2 eyes.... It's true...

He even broke out the pink shooting towel to change his luck (I mean skill)....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.