Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking for this special gun for a long time and found it but can't buy it because no NICS until who knows when . It was a Remington 3200 left handed trap gun in new condition has had all the factory updates the breach is like new all he others had the crap shot out of them just got to blow off steam. hate NJ Gov.

·
Premium Member
5,483 Posts
Won't the dealer/person hold the gun for you? Seems you could make some arrangement.

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
I have been looking for this special gun for a long time and found it but can't buy it because no NICS until who knows when . It was a Remington 3200 left handed trap gun in new condition has had all the factory updates the breach is like new all he others had the crap shot out of them just got to blow off steam. hate NJ Gov.
You sure? Murphy allowed gun stores to re open so NICS should be back up. Who is your FFL? Call them and check.

Reactions: H M and fcguth

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its out of state and who knows how long Called the NJ state Police who handle them they have no idea when he will open them op I understand its going to court and that takes forever.

·
Premium Member
5,483 Posts
Wonder if you could find a local ffl that would accept and inspect the gun for you now and then do the actual transfer after the governor loses his attempt to stop background checks.

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Its out of state and who knows how long Called the NJ state Police who handle them they have no idea when he will open them op I understand its going to court and that takes forever.
Buy the gun and have it sent to your FFL and have him hold it until NICS can be done.

Reactions: H M and Jack R

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Nj nics is open
Its the stores that are closed
They don't want foot traffic

You can call up your lgs and find out if they are doing simple transfers.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
You mean to say you paid for the gun, the gun shipped to your dealer...and your mad that you can't take it home yet?

If you didn't do those first two steps than you have yourself to kick.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
If your close to the border have it shipped out of state and then go get it when it gets there,Pa. or De. should work I think.

·
Registered
8,408 Posts
See again, all of us are smarter than some of us, congratulations on your purchase, the 3200 has a great trigger.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts