Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Other than being with family what's your favorite part of Thanksgiving day dinner?

Turkey?

Stuffing?

A favorite dish made by a relative?

Just the basic's for me, Mashed Potatoes and Turkey covered in gravy.

·
Molon Labe
11,990 Posts
All of it, my wife is a super cook and everything she makes is good

Then when I sit down I still think I am a kid and pile it all on my plate, it almost kills me to eat it all but somehow I survive every year

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
Probably have to say its the left overs. Kind of hard to resist a late night sandwich with all the goodies piled on. Its almost like its your duty to get up in the middle of the night and raid the fridge.

·
Registered
12,426 Posts
Giving Thanks to the One who got me and my family through another year.

The meal is just a blessing that's been provided by Him.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving one and all!!

·
Registered
8,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks timber, same to you and your family!!

·
Molon Labe
11,990 Posts
I agree with Wolfram, nothing beats a turkey sandwich, and the turkey soup when she cleans up the carcass

Hope y'all have a good Thanksgiving , and like Timber said remember what it is all about

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Turkey pie with drop biscuits the next day and next and next.

·
Registered
14,903 Posts
The best part of dinner is the collard greens. Nothing like **** an collards for Thanksgiving dinner. Oh, and gotta have cornbread and plenty of hot sauce with it. And sweet tea to wash it all down. Yum, yummmmmmm

GneJ

·
Registered
14,903 Posts
Go for the possum. Ya can cook the tail without having to skin it, seeings as there is no hair on it. Do you bake the sweet taters? That's how we do it. If it's good enuf for Honey Boo Boo, it's good enuf for me.

GneJ

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
She's a master baster!

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
Good one Brian.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Thanking God for loving us so much that he sent his son to die for our sins, thus providing the way for believers to spend eternity with him instead of spending eternity in Hell being tormented night and day.

After prayers are finished, I like to eat oyster dressing.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts