Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Outstanding. I have both models of the USSA shooting team 10/22s like this. Gives me the "wants" for a shotgun stock like this.

JON

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Beautiful that is the very stock I was going to order for my Caesar Guerini as well. I'm assuming you ordered it fully checkered and inleted. Did you run into any minor fit issues or was it fitted to the gun (and you)at Wenig.

--- Chip King ---

·
Registered
82 Posts

I just received my Perazzi MX2000 "Digweed" stock from Wenig. It turned our much better than expected. The experience of being there, picking the wood out, watching the duplication and watching the inletting and final fitting was tremendous. I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Thanks again Wenig !!!

Harvey Schwartz

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It is fitted for me they did the fitting to the gun and man it looks great it is on a CG. I like real wood to but I wear the stars and strips to all the shoots I go to and thought this would fit right in.
As much as the Government has screwed up, this is still the GREATEST Place to live.
Thanks for the kind words if you see us shooting somewhere stop by and say hey and look it over in person.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
hschwartz, Beautiful stock. If you don't mind me asking what did the stock run you and what grade of wood is that?? Thanks

·
Registered
82 Posts
Bryce:

It is considered extra fancy grade and has the Perazzi checkering similar to my Perazzi MX8 which has full checkering on the forend. I would prefer to have Wenig tell you how much it costs.. I don't think it is appropriate for me to discuss their pricing. Their number is 660-547-3334.

Regards,

Harvey Schwartz

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.