Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lots of your comments reminded me of the "old" Saturday Night Live. Had me cracking up big time!!! Thanks...and keep up the good work!!!

Chango2

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nah, I think he is doing imitations about the absurd...that we, including self, have an interest in this shooting hobby that sometimes involves the extremely trivial, but we all have inquiring minds and like to soak up lots of information about that which we find very interesting...this shooting hobby.

However, I may be the one who "should" be in that hospital; his irreverent statements have an air of the ironic and absurd and crack me up. I think Uncle Sam has used up all of his creativity. Hasta La Vista, Uncle Sam.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
He's smarter then the average bear and about as bright as a halogen bulb. Don't bet with him, you'll lose! Give him some slack, he'll rejuvenate!

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Don't kid yourself! This Uncle Sam is a real animal at whatever he does! He can shoot the gnat off a fly at 100 yards! He's a heck of a guy! puablo

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll try and fill in. "I read a thread once. It had about eight postings. All were legible." Uncle Sam

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not correct, puablo: "I ate a French Dip sandwhich at Phillipe's in Los Angeles. It was traditional."

(Ya gotta be from LA-LA Land to appreciate that!)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.