Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tron, I really appreciate the thread you posted on how to clean a 391. Pictures do say a thousand words! It sure has saved me a lot of trial and error. Will take out and shoot tommorow, hopefully "problem" Is fixed. I think so. Sincerely John Webb.

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
Still, though...his thread encourages the consumption of "metrosexual beer," and I hardly think that's suitable for young trapshooters to see.

Tron obviously was not let in on the secret. Mic Ultra was a marketing test balloon by the "American" beer companies, to see if they could get the gay community to put down their Heinekens ("Hiney-cans"), and pick up a "traditional American brand" instead.

Now there's a heck of an image for America. Young men with rock-hard abs, drinking Mic Ultra and doing each other. And cleaning their fancy Italian shotguns.

Noooo, thanks...it's Mossberg and Pabst for me.

·
Supporting Vendor
9,753 Posts
You're welcome. BTW, Michelob Ultra is really good beer.....a manly brew for those of us concerned about maintaining our boyish figures.

·
Supporting Vendor
9,753 Posts
Yeah buzz, "boyish". My friend Bruce the Skeet shooter got me hooked on it. He's a great guy, once you get past the eye liner and lip gloss.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.