Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The guy is a wizard with reloaders. I had been experiencing numerous problems with my 9000H. I took my loader with components to the Iowa State Shoot last week as I was informed Rick would be there in the Graf Building. I went back the next day and he informed it was done. I asked to see some of the shells he had loaded. I had a mixture of brands and been having issues when going from STS, Gun Club, to AA. he said he didn't need to load any but would load some if I wanted to. I took his word, went home, mounted the loader back on the bench and it loaded shells of all mixtures beautifully. the loader was 25 years old and had never been touched. WOW

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The guy is a wizard with reloaders. I had been experiencing numerous problems with my 9000H. I took my loader with components to the Iowa State Shoot last week as I was informed Rick would be there in the Graf Building. I went back the next day and he informed it was done. I asked to see some of the shells he had loaded. I had a mixture of brands and been having issues when going from STS, Gun Club, to AA. he said he didn't need to load any but would load some if I wanted to. I took his word, went home, mounted the loader back on the bench and it loaded shells of all mixtures beautifully. the loader was 25 years old and had never been touched. WOW
ttt

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Does this guy ever make his way out west to CA? I'd like to have him check out my 9000G. It works good enough but I know there are adjustments and a few parts that could probably use replacing.

·
Registered
43 Posts
You can always send it in and they will take care of it. I make an appointments and take mine in and they fix/repair as I wait. Just a 15 mile trip for me.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Hmm I'm pretty far and would prefer not to ship the machine if possible. This is the main reason I want a Spolar; they're only an hour from me.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just call Mec and ask for Rick. Yes Dave B. they are in Crows building, Rick showed up for a couple days and worked on machines. Crow supplies the building for Mike. Linda Gibson is on the other side of the building where Butch & Bev Dominacki used to have their Winchester/Browning outlet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts