Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a pair of choketubes from Hitapair. It was a very good transaction. You can buy with confidence from this gentleman. Thank you again, Rodbuster.

·
Registered
10,782 Posts
I really liked my dealing and conversing with Hitapair too! He's a straight shooter in all respects and a no BS kind of guy! When he tells you an item looks good, take it to the bank!!! Hap

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Thanks guys. Lit will get on here soon and tell you you need to see a shrink or something along that line! Rodbuster wasted no time in sending the $$ which is always appreciated. RLR

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
My day is complete! The Lit has awakened briefly from hibernation, crawled out of one of the many holes he crawls into and honored me with some of his eloquent drivel.

The contribution to the defense fund (of which the Lit is Treasurer) was not voluntary--it was the only way I could get the Lit to agree to stay at least 500 miles away from my grandson.

With respect to the other 2 organizations I couldn't bring myself to make a contribution after I found out that the Lit was the chief speech writer and assistant campaign manager for each of those despicable characters.

With respect to the widows, orphans and handicapped persons, I would tell you what Lit does to each of those classes of individuals but since this site is viewed by so many young, innocent and impressionable persons, you will have to use your own imagination

·
Registered
425 Posts
Hitapair I just wanted you to know that your old texan is still cranking out shells. My friend is as proud of that as a new puppy. He ended up with nine of them so he has enough parts to last a life time.

Thanks again, Dave

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.