Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Got mine too. They load great in AAs and STS hulls. Now if you would update your site to show all the new wads and add your reloading data that would be a big help.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Thank you Kevin, they loaded great, and know they will shoot just as good as they look..Thanks to you and DOWNRANGE..GRUBBY

·
Registered
54 Posts
Kevin, would you please take whomever does your website out behind the woodshed, buy him a six-pack, a trap punch card or whatever it takes so he updates the website?

I keep telling my dealer to order me a case of orange and a case of pinks, and he keeps telling me you aint got any of those..... TIA, Dutch.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Not only do you have the best wads in the country.....you have the best customer service. It's a pleasure to do business with you guys and DownRange Mfg. Your Jammers and Versalites are the greatest.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Thanks for the sample Kevin. They look like a perfect wad. See you this fall. I'm thinking we should go pheasant hunting. Dave Inman

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
A lot shorter than AA's Pinks and CN Pinks. A bit shorter than Green Dusters. May have to make adjustments to the spindex to get good crimps.

They do look like a very well constructed and heavy duty wad. When iopened the pack and grabbed a few, they all slipped out of my hand. It is a good sign!!!!

Thanks!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.