Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Indiana Gun Club would like to thank all of our valued customers from this past year. We have just completed our first year on the road making the Trapshooting Circuit and a couple of Sporting Clay events and have enjoyed making new friends and customers from all around the country and even a few from outside the USA. We will be back on the road starting in January at the Dixie Grand followed by Tucson in February and then back to the Silver Dollar in March for the Southern Grand and Florida State Shoots.

This year we will periodically post upcoming shoots that we will be attending and would like to invite you to look at our website, IndianGunClub.com. If there is something you are specifically looking for or would like to see that we have in our inventory please let us know in advance so we can bring it along to a shoot that we will both are attending.

Once again thanks to all you who made this past season a great success. We look forward to seeing you again next year and may all you have a joyous Holiday Season.

Thanks,
John Harden

·
Registered
92 Posts
I will say this is a top notch group to deal with. If you have not visited their facility you need to put it on your bucket list. From first class shooting to an outstanding selection of guns this is a must see. I purchased my CG there about a year ago and was delighted with the fine people I dealt with.

·
Supporting Vendor
9,965 Posts
I met John in Tennessee and I could tell right away that he was a stand up guy with a great selection of VERY nice guns!

See you on the road.

Jb

1 - 3 of 3 Posts