Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doesn't seem possible the new year is here already! Looking back over the year, I am very thankful.

During the deer season I pulled a stupid one and overdid it moving some logs around and ended up in the ER...had all kinds of tests, then a stress test.
Thank God everything turned out fine...With about a week to think about things while I was waiting for the test results, you get a chance to do some soul searching.

Sometimes things happen in life to get your attention. It gives you a reason for reflection and a chance to get back on track. God wants the best for us and sometimes needs to give us a wake-up call. I'm thankful for all the times I've messed up, and God gives us another chance. Just wanted to say that cause some of you might just feel the same way I do.

God bless each of you and your families with a happy, healthy new year.

Jeff

·
Sponsors a Reloaders for Youth Program
11,679 Posts
Nice one. I just made a mistake at work and learned something the hard way (follow the time line forwards, not backwards when troubleshooting). Can't be too old to learn something new.

Thanks for the post.

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Great post Jeff. You are oh so right. I've had several incidents that smacked me back on track and realize how important my family is to me.

·
Registered
844 Posts
So, lemme see if I can get this straight.....

I be as young as I've ever have been and am as old as I have ever have been. It's great to STILL be here. No more outhouses though , eh??

Thanks be to God for all my times and tries. I be thankful for it all. I hope you all are thankful for the times that you remember, your familes and your kids. It is in living that we love......

Ernie .....in AZ

1 - 6 of 6 Posts