Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,471 Posts
I agree! I also was able to have a lengthy phone discussion with Phil about all things trapshooting about a week or so ago. Very generous with his time!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
One of the most helpful and approachable of the great clay shooters I've ever met. I have taken two of Phil's classes in the past and he always said that if I ever had any questions about anything to give him a call. I was hesitant to do so for some time, but soon found out he was serious about what he said and let me know that in one of our face-to-face conversations.
Thanks, Phil. Hope things are going well with the leg.
Steve

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
Another post in praise of Phil and his helpfulness over the phone. Phil gave me an hour of his time a bit ago. He is a wonderful man who deserves excellent things in his life and that includes a full recovery. Good thoughts are coming your way, Phil.

·
Premium Member
3,210 Posts
I have talked to Phil several times - always a class act and very willing to help ….

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
In my experience, admittedly limited, Phil's approach is unique. I've taken two clinics with him, and one each with two others. Unlike the other two, where the approach is I do it this way, so you should too, Phil doesn't care. He helps you with your shooting, and realizes that what works for one shooter may not be the best for another. He is great at spotting what you are doing right or wrong. He'll ask why and offer suggestions to correct. Hint one: they work. Hint 2: do NOT bet him. If he says this is what you are doing, you ARE. And he will show you video that proves it.

So I'll add my thanks to those above Phil. You've done more to improve my shooting than anyone else.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts